Cheers,
Chris

cdonnelly wrote:

[quote]Simon,

We also have some track numbers from Buttonwillow June 27, CCW #1

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1571579&perclass=1

Cheers,
Chris[/quote]

Is that the same as Buttonwillow - CCW 13? or some other configuration?

[/quote]

Is that the same as Buttonwillow - CCW 13? or some other configuration?[/quote]

CW is Clockwise
CCW Counter Clockwise

Buttonwillow has about 25 different configurations, each can be run CW or CCW.

4 different configurations are used most commonly. (In my time running there I have seen 1, 13, 14, and 25 used most)

MidnightOilMotors wrote:

Who was driving for Team Midnight Oil #2 on Sat and Sun?

Elephant4 wrote:

John Mathews drove both days.

Track config #1 is a longer circuit vs. #13. It bypasses the sweeper and runs out to Star Mazda.

YourRD wrote:

[quote]It was awsome to see 4 SE30’s lined up at Buttonwillow. Not that 4 cars is a record there but they were all SOCAL Spec E30’s!! I just hope it continues to grow. We will be back in Nov after we fix the rear suspension! Congrats guys!!

3 wide into turn 1 on saturday… NUTS!!! :ohmy: :frowning: :laugh: :woohoo:

[/quote]

Here’s a pic going through the kink between T1 and T2.

Here’s a little closer pic of the SpecE30 action. I was watching the MidnightOil #3 and didn’t realize Frank Reed #11 was there until he shot through on the inside.

Awesome driving by John and Frank through T2. Frank had a minor scuff the size of a dollar bill on his rear bumper.

the Shoe wrote:

Kevin, we have a spot on grid waiting for you. You can also help us kick start this SoCal thing.

Then when we have a NorCal/SoCal crossover race it might mean something :wink:

Cheers,
Chris

cdonnelly wrote:

[quote]Elephant4 wrote:

John Mathews drove both days.

[/quote]

FYI, it’s John Matthew. He just about had a cow when he saw that Shawn had misspelled his name. Quite amusing, really.

:laugh:

[quote]MidnightOilMotors wrote:
FYI, it’s John Matthew. He just about had a cow when he saw that Shawn had misspelled his name. Quite amusing, really. :laugh: [/quote]

LOL, I wanted to make sure I spelled John’s name correctly so I went back to see how Shawn had spelled it :blink:

You know how those people with double consonants like to get credit for all their letters.

Chris DoNNeLLy :slight_smile:

I just can’t believe my luck this year before racing weekend (one attempted armed robbery and one bruglary in the same week at my store), real bad, but I’m trying my best to get ready for November.
You guys had too much fun, I envy you, and hope to join you soon.