10/31-11/1 NJMSP - Thunderbolt

I was down at Lightning this weekend with SCCA and yeah, the weather sucked. Cold and rain, very glad the heat still works in the car. Really hope the NASA weekend is dry, too many wet weekends this year.

Ok. Bit the bullet and signed up last night. Does that giev us a big enough group to claim a “SpecE30” area in the paddock?

Sorry guys, gonna miss it.

The day I was ready to pull the head (broke rocker over rev at WGI) had an app with the eye doctor - and ended up in surgery the next day for a detached retina. Good prognosis (for both the eye and the engine…) but done for the season, including the tentative plans for RA in Dec. Have fun, though!

Christian

Ouch!
Get well soon.

Things are looking up for me and I should be on track with you guys next season.

GET WELL!!

Nice - sounds like there will be some decent fields for 2010 in the northeast!

Peakracer.com wrote:

[quote]Ouch!
Get well soon.

Things are looking up for me and I should be on track with you guys next season.[/quote]

Hi folks - Josh here reporting from Cloudy Millville, NJ.

Today’s been a good practice day - not too many racers on track, so ample opportunity to get the track down. Looks like we got 5 entrants :thumbsup:

I don’t see any other SE-30 folks here yet, but if you are you can pop over to garage 23.

Cheers,
Josh

have fun! i was at lightning for 3 days last weekend with audi and bmw clubs. unfortunately my head blew so i’m done for the season too. the car will be done over the winter. heading to cage guy in 2 weeks. so i will be out there with you guys in the spring! can’t wait!!

some fun racing over the weekend, looks like we should be able to field at least 5 or 6 cars at each northeast event in 2010. Josh, you should have stayed, it rained even more on Sunday! At least we got more than 10 minutes of racing in.

Saturday was fun while it lasted - but unfortunately I was racing more Miatas than SE30s. Still good…

It was a pleasure meeting everyone!

Cheers,
Josh

p.s. now it will be fun to shake the car down in the off-season.