1984 BMW 325e w/ 325is engine

1984 BMW 325e w/ 325is engine

Knoxville, TN $2000 OBO

I bought this e30 with every intention of prepping it to race in the Champcar series but life gets in the way. I’ve owned it for a little over 2 years and have worked on it off and on but just don’t foresee finishing it let alone racing it. I did do a bunch of work to it over the years but since then it’s just been collecting dust as you can see in the pictures.

Car is a 1984 325e with a 5 speed manual with a straight body no structural rust and very limited rust in general (small stuff in the floor). I did patch some stuff in the driver front wheel well The car runs, drives and stops. Needs auxiliary wiring, gauges, roll cage, exhaust and other safety equipment to be race ready. Summary of work and new parts is below. Been awhile since I have priced these things so someone please correct me if I’m way off on the asking.

Planning on backing it out of the garage for more photos later this week.

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-9_5Ge77M9sEQUEUOMSL04htSHVqUFPp?usp=sharing

Swapped a 75k mile M20B25 engine from a 1989 325is. Original M20B27 is included if you want it.

Complete new gasket set, timing chain, water pump and head studs.

New spark plug wires, cap, rotor and coil

New clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing and clutch fork pivot

Short shift kit

New guibo and center bearing support

All new wheel bearings on all four corners

All new ball joints on front control arms

rebuilt e46 hydraulic steering rack with new tie rods and solid u-joint couplings

Complete poly suspension/trans/diff/engine bushing kit from Condor Speed Shop

New oem shocks and struts w IE Engineering Stage 3 Springs

All new brakes and rotors. Rebuilt calipers and new brake master cylinder

All new cooling system from late model e30 including radiator

New OEM gas tank from late model e30 w/ new transfer pump and main pump

Contact info?