1991 E30 SVRA-HSR Vintage Race Car For Sale

1991 BMW 318i race car with multiple class wins in BMWCCA, SVRA & HSR. Extremely reliable and a proven front runner, very competitive class 8 SVRA and class 3 HSR race car.
This car was professionally built to compete in the SCCA NASA SVRA BMWCCA & HSR with log books. It is currently equipped with a Freshly rebuilt REBELLO Racing (2016(2) races) 1.8 liter engine producing approx… 260hp Electromotive TECH S engine management with Igniters,. MAP, & Lambda sensors, Split second fuel controller\monitor, MoCal oil cooler with oil sensor warning, Autometer gauges and through firewall lines for Accusump. Custom air box, custom stepped DTM style header with side exit exhaust, AL radiator with 16" coolant fan, K&N air filter with custom cold air box. Rear subframe reinforcement subframe solid AL bushings, differential solid AL bushings, engine poly mounts, transmission poly mounts. Rear trailing arm spherical bearing kit Ground Control frt. control arm bearing kit, custom front camber plates, heavy duty rear shock mounts Eibach springs 600lb frt. & 750lb rear with Advance Design Ground Control adjustable shocks\struts. 4 SSR Wheels with TOYO - (8 x 15)Wheels (4) - SSR x 4 (8 x 15) Wheels - Motorsports front Rotors (x2) ( 1 weekend) Girling front & rear calipers with HAWK blue pads Stoptech stainless steel brake lines, roll cage tied to chassis at A and B pillars chassis, cage extends to front and rear strut towers. Chassis seam welded with customs lift pads Rear limited slip differential with 3.73 gear. Optic Armor lexan windshield, rear lexan window and side windows. Silicone coolant hoses. VAC Motorsports clutch & aluminum flywheel ZF 5speed Transmission. Wheel stud kit with nuts hood pin kits DTM Fiberglass hood, Fiberglass deck lid w factory wing Fiberglass EVO frt. fenders and Fiberglass EVO style frt. spoiler Wilwood Dual Master pedal setup & Wilwood Dual master cylinders for Brakes Wilwood clutch master cylinder steering wheel has Sparco hub adapter snap-off quick disconnect, 6 point harness. Front sway bar w\custom front drop links adjustable brake bias, roll bar padding helmet net Optima Battery RED top battery with kill switch. Updated Fire protection system with (2) engine compartment nozzles,(1) cockpit and (1) trunk. sealed sunroof skin. Racetech seat Racetech AL seat bracket Tons of factory BMW parts too many to list.
1992 24ft. Featherlite trailer in good condition. New Alloy wheels with nearly new tires. Inside tire rack, overhead storage cabinets, diamond plate floor, exterior 16ft. awning and LED overhead lighting.

Race car, tons of spares, 3 sets of wheels\tires and 24ft. trailer. $26,000. OBO

Race Car only $20,000. OBO

Still available? If so, any contact information?

Nate,
I have had lots of interest but seems like most don’t want the car and trailer…I put a 6K price on the trailer and a 20k price on the race car with all the spares so I your interested make me a offer for both or car\spares only.
Curt Richards
859-421-8035
send me your email address