2012 Northeast Sponsors/Prizes

Once again, Bimmerparts and Turner Motorsport have stepped up to support Spec E30 for 2012. Both companies are a great resource to the region and it’s awesome that they continue to give back.

Bimmerparts.com program:
$1200 total for year end points
1st– $500
2nd–$350
3rd–$250
as well as a $100 award given at random to any participating driver who has completed at least 50% of the races in the region.

Requirements: windshield banner

Turner Motorsport program:

1. For each race (two per weekend) a random finisher will receive a $150 Turner Motorsport gift certificate.

2. The year end points leader will receive a $500 gift certificate.

3. There will also be a $200 gift certificate and special award given to the driver that grabs the most fastest lap of the race, throughout the season.

Requirements: Turner Motorsport stickers on both rear quarter panels

I’ll have all the stickers and banners at each race if anyone needs some.

There is also one more sponsorship in the works and hopefully will be worked out before NJMP.

[quote=“secu” post=64754]Once again, Bimmerparts and Turner Motorsport have stepped up to support Spec E30 for 2012. Both companies are a great resource to the region and it’s awesome that they continue to give back.

Bimmerparts.com program:
$1200 total for year end points
1st– $500
2nd–$350
3rd–$250
as well as a $100 award given at random to any participating driver who has completed at least 50% of the races in the region.

Requirements: windshield banner

Turner Motorsport program:

1. For each race (two per weekend) a random finisher will receive a $150 Turner Motorsport gift certificate.

2. The year end points leader will receive a $500 gift certificate.

3. There will also be a $200 gift certificate and special award given to the driver that grabs the most fastest lap of the race, throughout the season.

Requirements: Turner Motorsport stickers on both rear quarter panels

I’ll have all the stickers and banners at each race if anyone needs some.

There is also one more sponsorship in the works and hopefully will be worked out before NJMP.[/quote]

You’d better have my stickers for NJMP foo’

I’m racing in Midwest and Great Lakes but I could use some shade on top my windshield and Bimmerparts gave me an awesome deal on pistons. Could I get hooked up with a Bimmerparts banner? I can pay shipping.

Sure, if you don’t mind having a banner that says Northeast on it. Let me know