2014 Bimmerworld contingency!!!!

Sure has been quiet here!! looking forward to VIR and seeing everyone again. we do have some new racers joining the ranks. Will be a great year.

BimmerWorld Contingency Sponsorship

BimmerWorld is providing a contingency program for the full 2014 NASA Mid-Atlantic race season for the SpecE30 class. Changes to the 2013 program are listed in red, the largest of which is a raffle-type giveaway instead of finishing position to spread the awards more evenly.

Decal Requirements

All decals are available at the track with prior arrangements with your series administrator, or from BimmerWorld upon request with any purchase.

BimmerWorld - To be eligible for BimmerWorld contingencies, car must display the official blue and yellow BimmerWorld decal (2.5”x11” - not the smaller 8" version) on each front fender, unless written approval of a substitution is on file from James at BimmerWorld.

PFC - To be eligible for Performance Friction contingency, car must display the Performance Friction decal on the front position of the front fender in front of tire opening, with no other brake supplier decals on car. Finisher must produce an invoice or order number for their prior purchase of Performance Friction SpecE30-fitment brake pads from BimmerWorld dated within one year prior to the race date.

Contingency Details

Contingency will be available to all finishers of the one Saturday feature race of a NASA Mid-Atlantic event. If there is no Saturday race, an alternate race can be designated before the event. To be eligible for contingency, the race class must have at least three finishers (more than ½ the laps of the winner). For 2014, contingency winners will be determined by random drawing from the car numbers of feature race finishers. If a number drawn is not eligible or participating in the contingency program, the award will be forfeit. To claim your contingency after your number is drawn, email james@bimmerworld.com with 1) two pictures of your car showing both full sides AND 2) a link to the official race results for your finish on mylaps.com. All claims must be made within 30 days of feature race.

Payout Schedule

Payout for BimmerWorld awards is in the form of credit which can be used in the BimmerWorld store, one certificate per order, within 90 days of processing contingency claim.

Award 1, Minimum 3 finishers – $100 BimmerWorld Certificate
Award 2, Minimum 6 finishers – 6th – Certificate for one box Performance Friction SpecE30 brake pads (choice of compound and axle)
Award 3, Minimum 11 finishers – 11th – $50 BimmerWorld Certificate
Please make sure you adhere to the contingency program requirements as we are sticklers for the rules. Thank you for your participation and good luck this season!

That’s great news Andrew! Bimmerworld ALWAYS takes care of Spec E30. Thanks guys!!

I’m definitely looking forward to March at VIR. WOOT WOOT!

-Vic

Yes, huge thanks to Bimmerworld for their continued SpecE30 support!!!

Now I just need to get out there and try to win some of those goodies. I’m trying like hell to finally race with you guys this season. Doubtful I can make March VIR and then no comp school at Summit in April. Might be May VIR when you finally see me join the ranks.

[quote=“AndrewK” post=76069]Yes, huge thanks to Bimmerworld for their continued SpecE30 support!!!

Now I just need to get out there and try to win some of those goodies. I’m trying like hell to finally race with you guys this season. Doubtful I can make March VIR and then no comp school at Summit in April. Might be May VIR when you finally see me join the ranks.[/quote]

come and rent from us at the comp school in march. you don’t want to do comp school on your own anyway!

drive-gear.com

Honestly, that thought has crossed my mind!

so what performance friction pads does everyone run on their e30?
I have only done hawks so far?

[quote=“harper” post=76166]so what performance friction pads does everyone run on their e30?
I have only done hawks so far?[/quote]

PFC 01s FTW!!!

Many thanks to Bimmerworld!!!

I needed an adaptor for my new steering wheel. Yes, I’m finally ditching the original airbag-removed stock wheel. I called Bimmerworld and ordered the OMP bolt-on adaptor. It arrived yesterday so I’ll install it tomorrow. Can’t wait to have an actual racing steering wheel!

Carter

Got a correction on those 01s…the new compound is the 11s.
-Vic