Any E30 shells for sale in NE?

Unfortunately my freshly built SE30 met the wall at Watkins Glen in 2011, and I just now have the time and money to get back into it. Took a pretty good hit to the LF, but talking to a few body shops, the consensus is that the RF frame rail is slightly bent outward but can be safely straightened. The left side is crumpled and they’ll need to cut and weld donor frame from the strut tower forward.

I’ve been monitoring Craiglist, but also thought I’d check and see if anybody in a few hundred mile radius of Albany, NY may have a shell for sale with front frame, fenders & hood (plastic and bumper too if I’m really lucky).

I know there’s a ton of experience in these forums, so if anybody thinks I’m in for trouble hoping to successfully stretch, cut and paste the car back together, please chime in. I have a few estimates for $2k from body shops (I remove/replace anything with bolts, they straighten/cut/weld frame). I don’t think I’m saving much money by rebuilding vs. starting over, but as long as safety and handling aren’t affected, I’d be saving a lot of time and the emotional pain of throwing away a nice new cage.

Thanks for any help.