Anyone going to Cali Speedway Sept 21??

I registered today for my first track event with the E30. I am going to run Cali Speedway roval event with Speedventures on Sept. 21. I have never run with Speedventures but, from what I have read it looks like a good time. My car has just about all the parts on from Carr Industries Spec E30 kit so it should be a blast to drive on the track. I hope to see some other Spec E30’s out there.

I’m currently trying to prep my car for this event as well. I hope I can finish in time. I still have to locate my trans ‘drip’ and an oil leak. I’m going on just bilstein’s as far as mods. My friend who runs in h4 honda challenge said it easier to learn when the car is stock.

I ran with Speedventures before at the Cali Speedway, and it was very organized, specially since they were with the Porsche Club.
I wish I could go since I’ve been out for three months since my last accident (rear ended at BW).
You have fun and post pics if you can.

Okay my car won’t be track-worthy pesky oil pan leak that I need to attend to once workload lightens I will be there shooting pics and so forth. I’ll intro and try and meet you guys in b/w sessions.

There is a slight chance that I may co-drive a 4-door e36 318i that day.

I will be down at qualcomm on the 14th to shoot pics as well since some friends will be driving.