Anyone need Decals/Numbers/Names/Rookie markings?

I just picked up a new 24" Vinyl Cutter and I can now make vinyl numbers, letters and stencils, etc.

I would be glad to help out some fellow racers for the just the cost of the supplies.

email me dpereda (at) gmail (dot) com

I need the whole graphics package. I have contact several places in down that do “vinyl graphics”, but when I explain exactly what I need per the rules you should see the looks I get. A.K.A. they don’t know what in the hell I am talking about or what they are doing. lol Rough idea what it would cost rookie stickers and all? PM me or e-mail me @ agarner@suncoastrv.com.

Since, I now have a few requests for “packages” I will put together some detailed pricing and post them online.

Hopefully I can get the pricing up this weekend.

dan,

i’ll be needing a package. will be in touch.

-kish

I’m looking for a package too!

update?

This is a high end estimate. I need to run a few packages to see what the costs and waste actually work out to be. Also they take some time to do the weeding of each peice. these are single color with no background.

I am working on the TOW decals,but you would still need the TOW, NASA, TOYO, Cutoff and Fire System decals.

I can also do custom stuff if you want. I did this for a coworker, it was one of those cartoon yourself images that I converted and cut for him. This is 15 inches tall

If your interested here is the video of me making the ROOKIE markings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1zo_vg0c2A

I’m ready to order, how do I do so?

If you’re especially cool you get your NASA, Toyo and Grassroots Motorsports decals in the diecut color of your choice.

OriginalSterm wrote:

Just tell me What you want, your name, your number, Do you want the number on a white panel. what color you want everything.

dpereda at gmail.com
or you can call me 908-891-2021
I might be leaving the country this Friday for a week, so let me know soon

I emailed you last week, might not have made it through a spam filter. I will do so again today!

Looks good! Thanks!

Looking good even if I do say so myself, Glad you liked them, hope the price was right.

After doing yours in Orange, I am now doing mine in Orange too. I am also learning Multi colored graphics

I am working on helmet Graphics too, but that is on hold until the car is 100% track ready. (hopefully in 1-2 weeks)