Bimmerparts.com Northeast Spec E30 Championship

I am excited to announce that Bimmerparts has expanded their Spec E30 support program and joined the Northeast for 2010. As most of you know, Chris and Ziggy are an invaluable resource to the region and it is great to have them on board to support the series as it continues to grow. In addition to a generous discount on all parts for Northeast Spec E30 drivers, there will be a cash purse awarded for the year end championship. The prizes are as follows:
1st– $500
2nd–$350
3rd–$250
as well as a $100 award given at random to any participating driver who has completed at least 50% of the races in the region.

To participate in the program, all cars must have a Bimmerparts windshield banner (will be available soon). Again, as we grow in the NE it is great to have support from Bimmerparts that will help all the drivers and aid in the future growth of the series.

Let me know when the windshield banners are available, I’d love to put one on!

OriginalSterm wrote:

We will have some at the Drive-gear trailer next weekend at NJMP.

bimmerparts rocks!

andrew240z wrote:

[quote]OriginalSterm wrote:

We will have some at the Drive-gear trailer next weekend at NJMP.[/quote]

I’ll get one then!

I love the new-style windshield banner… thanks!

Great to hear you got that set up Sean!

Since my car broke and I left early, I never picked one of these up. Can I still get one?

Glad you guys like them.

Greg, if you want one before the next race, just PM me your address and I’ll send one out.