Buttonwillow June 25-26, sprint or enduro?

So who is running in this event and what race are you going run?

Are you going with the sprint race? Enduro? Both?

Are we setting up some crews for anyone?

I will be there. I will only be doing the sprint races.

Allan

FReed and DReed have threatened another Enduro attempt - I am not fueling - sorry never again. They have asked me to Crew Chief, but my first action as Chief would be to make you their Chief if your not managing it for John Mueller this time - or needed elsewhere.

(to be honest I can’t confirm my attendance anyway at this point).

Well, I have offered to help more than once, but no takers.

Sooooooo, I may just have to consider running the enduro myself!

Just show up, ill put you to work, no problem!

Well it looks like Steve and I may be co-driving a SE30 for the enduro!!! My first time in one of these. Anyway, we’re in need of a pit crew… Maybe we can pool our resources to help other short-handed teams out.

It’ll convert you John! Be careful!

It looks as though I’ll be sharing driving duties with Frank…

[quote=“kgobey” post=57693]It’ll convert you John! Be careful!

It looks as though I’ll be sharing driving duties with Frank…[/quote]

I’m okay with that, I hear these are a hoot to drive… I’m not the fastest guy but I can race okay :wink:

We’re gonna be just having fun & getting seat time in the car. Any chance we can pit next to you guys and we can bum a dude or two to fuel us?

If by any chance we can make it Patrick and I will give you a hand

[quote=“Weekend-Racer” post=57704][quote=“kgobey” post=57693]It’ll convert you John! Be careful!

It looks as though I’ll be sharing driving duties with Frank…[/quote]

I’m okay with that, I hear these are a hoot to drive… I’m not the fastest guy but I can race okay :wink:

We’re gonna be just having fun & getting seat time in the car. Any chance we can pit next to you guys and we can bum a dude or two to fuel us?[/quote]Yeah, we’re going to have to work together as a multi-car team… We’ll coordinate in detail ASAP…

I think I have your email?

I will be there, if anyone needs help, fueling, cleaning windows… fill in driver :whistle: . Just let me know.

Allan

hahaha - OK we’ll have to get organized!

Im going to be crewing the Scion again for the enduro. I think we should repeat the pitting together plan like we did with the Reeds at the last Enduro. That way we can help each other out ect.

Kieran and I will be driving #11.

Pitting together again sounds great - looking forward to this race!

I’ll be there cleaning headlights and dropping fuel spill trays again.

Well, the secret is out…John and I will be giving it a go.

Seth suggested we all pit right next to one another and they will help, along with the the rest of the the guys up there. So we will all be just handling the car that comes in as needed and just go from there.

This race is all about seat time, getting to know the SE30 and just plain having a great time at the track for John and I.

To the vogal boys, if you can make it, we would be glad to have you. If not, thanks for considering it.

We’re working as a 3-car team then? (awesome)

Some things to consider - spacing out pit-stops - a central crew chief - 2+ fuelers