BW OCTOBER EVENT REPORT

Weather on Saturday was overcast, cloudy, damp, and no sunshine at all. It rained the night before, and the track was humid for the first run group which happened to be us. Therefore, we had some drivers going off in the first laps, and I was "drifting" until the tyres came up to a good temp, no optimal. A few incidents with the HC crowd like always.
I got to meet three drivers Spec E30, one already met before without his car, and they were taking the Driving Concept class in order to get their licenses to play with me next year. Sorry guys, but my memory for names is very bad, I recognize your cars though. Thank you NASA, Advantix, and everybody who fed us an AWESOME bbq.
Sunday’s weather was great all day, and I got my best time at that track so far, running course #13 CW 2:16:037, compared to the 2:22 I started with Satturday morning, it was a great improvement. And again I got my first place trophy.
So , I think we’ll have 5-6 cars racing next year.

Hi Victor,
it was good to meet you at BW.

Regards,
Igor (you and I sat at the same table at lunch, AJ is the guy who brought his black almost finished SpecE30 car, and I was under impression that you know Chris D. from before :slight_smile: )

Hey guys, great running with you. Victor, we’ll come play next year and hopefully you’ll be able to come up to Sears Point and Thunderhill as well - should be a good number of cars there. Chris, great meeting you and hanging out with you and Bob for two days, and Igor always a pleasure. Thanks again for helping crew for the enduro, that was a really good time even if we did get there a bit late :ohmy: and subsequently missed that awesome BBQ. See you next time!

Cheers,
AJ

victor BERAJA wrote:

[quote]
I got to meet three drivers Spec E30, one already met before without his car, and they were taking the Driving Concept class in order to get their licenses to play with me next year.[/quote]

AJ and Igor, it was great going through the Driving Concepts Comp. school together. Had a great couple of days, learned a lot and I’m still smiling.

There was more interest being generated and there was a fab shop over checking out the cars.

Good to see you again Victor. It’s good to be be King. You need some more company, hopefully soon.

Felt like I left a lot out on the track and can’t wait to get back.

In our last "race" session Igor got me good. He was on pole and took us to the start a "little" slower that usual and I was thinking don’t over rev third when I should have been thinking, drop it down to second. Doh!

Needless to say I watched the field go by. Worked back up and found a couple of cars to race with so it was a "good day".

Regards,
Chris

Ok, now I’ll put cars-faces-names together.
Igor, we sat together, and your red daily driver is getting ready for next year.
Aj, your black car is done, and very nicely I might add. I’ll copy the setup for the racepak display.
Chris, we met before at the prior BW event, your red car is stripped down now, and almost ready.
I think I got it, sorry, I have a hard time to remember names, better with cars.