Cal Speedway anyone???

Who is coming out to Cal Speedway? I will be out there Fri. afternoon and will be running on Sat and sun. I am looking forward to this season. Hope to see all the perspective SE30’s out more this year.

I’ll be there both Saturday and Sunday. I pretty excited about it since it will be my first run on the roval, although I did find out in the first braking zone of an autocross run yesterday that my ABS stopped working

Hey Matt,
How many So Cal guys will be running next month at ButtonWillow?
I won’t be able to make the NorCal ThunderHill event so I am planning to run at BW (easy 100 mile tow from SLO). Trying to get Kevin Nichols to come out & play.
I have an extra spec e30 that I can rent out if you know of anyone who wants to race or run HPDE. Planning to stick around and also run the enduro.

805-215-3350

Buttonwillow usually brings a decent turnout. I think last time we were there, there was 6 or 7 of us. But, most of us are still in the HPDE ladder, I think there’s only one or two that race. I’m planning on showing up for both days, I’m a little excited to be there when it’s not over a hundred degrees outside.