CALI SPEEDWAY EVENT 3/27-29/2009

Anybody going?
I believe I can make it after saving change over the winter :stuck_out_tongue:

Beto were you out there on Sat? I was there, but did not see any spec E30 cars. Lots of E30 M3ā€™s were there.Just one normal E30, it was dark green and had a cage but not much else done to it. I am thinking I will be out at Willow at the end of May with my Spec E30. I hope to see you there!

NO, my ā€œsponsorā€ (my business) couldnā€™t afford to send me there that time:(
Iā€™m aiming for next weekend at Buttonwillow since I got all the supplies I need, and money for the registration.
Iā€™ll see you next month, I hope.
All those M3 are GTS cars, which I might be moving to next year if this yearā€™s participants cars in the Socal Region donā€™t increase in numbers.
I hope to see you next time, you canā€™t miss my car, #007, white with blue hood, roof and trunk.

Hello
Was hoping to make the BMWCCA driving school at cali at the end of May. Iā€™m still researching the path toward SpecE30 now.
Looking for any NASA HPDE events there this year?
ahh may make Willow Springs in May.

NASA HPDE event coming this weekend at ButtonWillow, and I have registered already.
Iā€™m camping out since my budget doesnā€™t allow me hotel and eating out, so tent and hot dogs this weekend should be great.
There is another Cali Speedway event later this year at the end of July, last regional event before the Nationals which Iā€™m planning to attend since itā€™s going to be near Las Vegas, and broadcasted live over the internet, so my family and friends in Europe and South America can see me drive, and I donā€™t care about winning, I just want to participate since my car is not prepared to the full extent of the rules, and wonā€™t be for the Nationals either.
Since the Spec E30 movement is not ā€œmovingā€ in socal, I should be moving to another class, like GTS next year.