CALI SPEEDWAY ROVAL EVENT

For those of you who couldn’t make it to the NASA March event at Cali speedway, Speed Ventures is holding an event May 16,17 and 18. I ran with this group several times and they are very well organized, I will go if my car is ready.
More info here:
http://www.speedventures.com/

They are running the CCW ROVAL, just like NASA did.

I won’t be at Cal Speedway but I will be at Streets of Willow on May 11 with my E30.

Yeah, I know they run the same configuration as NASA, I ran with them last year since I missed the March event because my car wasn’t ready.
Hmmm, May 11th is mother’s day weekend, the kids can stay with mom, and daddy can go and play, but I dont’ think the E30 will be ready, maybe I can take the Z3.

BETO wrote:

[quote]Yeah, I know they run the same configuration as NASA, I ran with them last year since I missed the March event because my car wasn’t ready.
Hmmm, May 11th is mother’s day weekend, the kids can stay with mom, and daddy can go and play, but I dont’ think the E30 will be ready, maybe I can take the Z3.[/quote]

It is definately a Z3-friendly track!

Streets is a lot of fun. It’ll be the first time I’ve done it with an E30.

Oh yeah, I ran with my MZ3 there before and it was awesome, we’ll see if I can go since all my funds are being used to fix the last “encounter”.