Copart car in Long Island

I was browsing Copart and I ran across this car. To be sold tomorrow. minimum bid $225. 2dr 5 speed. If I lived near by I would snap it up but it would cost me at least $1K to get it to South Florida so its not for me.

Someone could pick up a shell and a drive train for a song.

http://www.copart.com/c2/onSaleResults.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s5&lotId=30553572&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

Regards,

Miguel

do you have a license to buy this one? it requires one. I would bet it goes for over 1k, I also noticed it does have a reserve…

No sorry I don’t. I got turned on to Copart while researching the FFR 818 but have done nothing but research it. There are brokers that will buy it for a small fee and you just have to arrange the pickup. If you have a license or are friends with someone that does it could be cheap.

I just bought my first copart car a few weeks ago. it is a lightly damaged 2002 525 that I will be fixing at home and either re-selling or keeping as a DD. deals can be had but many states require a license to buy which is frustrating for a hobbyist like myself. Fortunaly Pa doest so I was able to bi. there are also additional fees involved. for instance my 1k car came to 1330 with the copart fees.

drive-gear.com

For the record, it is ON Long Island not IN Long Island. :stuck_out_tongue:

MCM Motorsports
25 year Long Island resident. :wink:

[quote=“mcmmotorsports” post=70638]For the record, it is ON Long Island not IN Long Island. :stuck_out_tongue:

MCM Motorsports
25 year Long Island resident. ;)[/quote]
I think the closest town is Whogivesashit. Madooski can give you directions.