D-Force 15x7 Spec E30 +15mm offset $115.00

It would be wise to place your order asap…before they are all gone.

ordered a set.

[quote=“jlucas” post=58465]As a group we measured everyone’s car at MidOhio and unfortunately ET15 it not anywhere near the track width limit, the one cavet I have is the toe plates used where a different longacre model than the one listed in the rules. For the rear of the car, it is close to the rubbing limit without some rolling.

I originally hoped to get a 2 sets of these and got tired of waiting, so I just ordered the std ET25s and run the spacers.[/quote]

So these wheels do not work within the track width rule limits??

[quote=“JonnyAction” post=60534][quote=“jlucas” post=58465]As a group we measured everyone’s car at MidOhio and unfortunately ET15 it not anywhere near the track width limit, the one cavet I have is the toe plates used where a different longacre model than the one listed in the rules. For the rear of the car, it is close to the rubbing limit without some rolling.

I originally hoped to get a 2 sets of these and got tired of waiting, so I just ordered the std ET25s and run the spacers.[/quote]

So these wheels do not work within the track width rule limits??[/quote]

I don’t think it says that.

i think the original problem was wit the switch in measurement technique just order some!!

So is January still the estimated arrival time? Are you still waiting on orders?

The wheels are in production but I don’t know the current ETA.

The wheels ARE in production. Pre orders are strongly recommended. January was the estimated arrival date, but it has been pushed back a month because of the overload at the manufacturer. The first batch is only 104 wheels, split 52 black and 52 silver. Right now the orders are pretty much 50/50 between the two colors. So, if you want a choice of color I would order as soon as possible before they are all sold out.

Phil

Whats the shortest wheel studs I will be able to run with these?

I recommend looking at longer studs. Many run 15mm wheels with spacers to maximize track width. Most of the time, I run the a 10mm spacer on all four corners. Bimmerworld sells nice wheel stud kits.

update -

These wheels are in the testing phase now. We are hoping for a March delivery. I apologize for the delays.

update -

+15 D-Force wheels are anticipated to be here sometime in June - sorry - frustrated here as well.

This wouldn’t be such bad news if I hadn’t just installed the shortest studs possible. I have 15x7 kazera kz-m from my 2001 miata but they won’t even mount without spacers as is.

Tower are you still selling your rain bottlecaps? I guess being able to afford to race is more important than being able to afford to win.

I’m calling on monday to find out how much the drag dr-41 10mm offset weigh. Amazon says they are 13.2. I love you Phil but you may need to tell d-force to go f*** themselves for me. If they don’t deliver by April 1 my business is lost.

I won’t do that. D-Force has done everything they can to get these manufactured for me. It was beyond their control. Now everything is in the works and going smoothly. Do what you feel you have to, there will be more after this run.

One of the greatest attributes a racer can have is patience. It’s not a given, it gets learned…:slight_smile:

I believe it was beyond your control but not beyond theirs. They are d-force. It is their job to make wheels. They have failed.

These wheels are only a few weeks away…