D-Force 15x7 Spec E30 +15mm offset $115.00

You asked for it and Phil’s Tire Service has delivered.

a D-Force Spec E30 15x7 4x100 +15mm offset wheel.

Offered in Flat black, Silver and Anthracite…for only $115.00ea. plus shipping

These wheels must be pre-ordered.

The wheels will take approximately 60 days to get here. Should be end of January or early Feb.2012

We must have 100 wheels (25sets)pre-ordered to get these made.

+15mm offset is the optimum offset for the Spec E30. No spacers required. Low pressure cast wheel. Phil’s is the exclusive supplier for the +15mm offset D-Force wheel.

Call 845-647-7407 to place your order NOW. The sooner we get the order in the sooner we get the wheels !!

I am in for 3 sets Black or Anthracite. Ordered today.

Hub centric or they require centering rings?

Can we get them shipped with shaved RA1s mounted on them?

ddavidv wrote:

They are hub centric, of course.

King Tut wrote:

Yes ! We shave the tires for the Spec E30 National Champion !!!

Let’s go boys and girls…you wanted them and we got em… !!

Do you have an ETA yet? I am in for three sets if coming “before” Nationals.

better get your buddies to order some…

Everyone wants but know one is willing to commit…

Typical scenario…

Got my set at Hyperfest! Thanks for suggesting these wheels instead of the TR Motorsports. They look great and the price is right. Plus, the Toyos stick much better than my 2 year old street tires…

Here are my shiney new wheels!

I was under the impression that I missed my chance on the first 100 wheels, but I just called and they said they never got enough orders. I could be in for 8 wheels which would bring the total to 20. If everyone orders now I could get them in time for comp school in october. I don’t like spacers and especially don’t like paying an extra 25 to 50$ per corner because I don’t have rims with the right offset. I need that money for wheel studs.

Phil mentioned he was going to place the order later this year I believe.

I’d be in for a set!! I damaged a wheel at RA and the wheel is now discontinued. So I’m shopping for a new set now, and these sound awesome!!

I bought 2 sets of Kosei K1s that are +38 offset. If you are looking for a cheap set you can have one of them with a set of 10mm spacers.

As a group we measured everyone’s car at MidOhio and unfortunately ET15 it not anywhere near the track width limit, the one cavet I have is the toe plates used where a different longacre model than the one listed in the rules. For the rear of the car, it is close to the rubbing limit without some rolling.

I originally hoped to get a 2 sets of these and got tired of waiting, so I just ordered the std ET25s and run the spacers.

I had a chance to talk to Phil this past weekend at Pocono and these wheels are still a go. Look for him to be the EXCLUSIVE dealer when they become available later this season. He was hoping to have them for Nationals, but from what he said, there wasn’t enough of a committed decision from everyone to make that happen. So, in other words, if you want them, call him and get your orders in ASAP.

So if these are custom made for spece30 we should be able to get them in whatever offset we want as long as we get 100 minimum.

Yes, but I think they are already kicked off and I don’t think you can go more than ET15 in the back without rolling.

edit: also from our measuring of all the cars at MidOhio this past weekend, it’s clear that not all the cars are the same width.

These wheels are coming - Should be here around Jan 1st 2012.

Silver and black only $115 each.

Not to late for orders?