Damn Thieves

Just returned from checking on the racecar, which is stored in a gated storage facility. I’ve been using an open trailer, and thanks to a lack of space have had to store my wheels/tires on a tire rack on my trailer.

Long story short, I found that 7 wheels and tires were stolen off the trailer. I did a Craigslist search to see if they were dumb enough to list them there, but didn’t come up with anything. I know it’s a long shot, but if you could please keep an eye out for these, I would greatly appreciate it!

Set #1

4 x Team Dynamics, Black
Full-tread RA-1, near new condition

Set #2

3 x Jongbloed Racing, Silver
Well used (some cording) RR’s

This is in the Raleigh, NC area. Again, I know it’s a long shot, but if you see anything like this for sale, please give me a shout! Tough to pinpoint when they went missing, but likely in the last month or so.

Cheers,

Julian

Bummer dude, sorry. Might want to talk to your insurance folks.

This happened to me in 2007 or '08. Insurance covered it. Might not have been my auto insurance, might have actually been our homeowners insurance. That surprised me since, I’d never explicitly told the insurance company about the trailer and it was 4hrs away when it happened.

Yeah, thanks Ranger. I ran it by the insurance folks. While it would be covered, my deductible is such that it doesn’t make sense to pursue. Silver lining is now I have a reason to go buy new wheels. (And re-think how and where I store them.)

I saw we through the boys in the back of the pick up and go get those F*&Kers!

Sorry to hear about this. I painted my car and am selling my last set of black team dynamics if you want a used set for $300. They are in great shape. In fact, I will let you have them for $250 to help a fellow SE30 racer out.

[quote=“Fooshe” post=82297]I saw we through the boys in the back of the pick up and go get those F*&Kers!

Sorry to hear about this. I painted my car and am selling my last set of black team dynamics if you want a used set for $300. They are in great shape. In fact, I will let you have them for $250 to help a fellow SE30 racer out.[/quote]

I very much appreciate that, thanks! As one set of wheels that were stolen were in fact black Team Dynamics wheels, this is perfect.

Maybe ping me at juliancates@gmail.com and we can work out details?

Thanks!

Julian

check your mail.

Hey! I uh… I lost some rims, too. Yeah, that’s it. Got another set for $250? I need a rain set. :slight_smile:

Glad to see the community helping out its own, though. :slight_smile: Bummed to hear about the stolen rims. That sucks.

Som

Suuuuuuuuurrrree I do.

Just send your funds and they are all yours!..:wink:

Hey Fooshe,

Thanks again for the deal on the wheels! It was great to meet you. I love how E30 guys (and racers in general, but particularly E30 guys) help each other out. It’s much appreciated, and I’ll do my best to put them to good use.

Cheers!

Julian

[quote=“juliancates” post=82346]Hey Fooshe,

Thanks again for the deal on the wheels! It was great to meet you. I love how E30 guys (and racers in general, but particularly E30 guys) help each other out. It’s much appreciated, and I’ll do my best to put them to good use.

Cheers!

Julian[/quote]

Truly my pleasure Julian. Glad I could help and I hope they bring you the same luck they did me. :slight_smile:

Steve