Does anyone use the TRMotorsport C1's??

So does anyone use these; http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=C157025400B&wheelMake=TRMotorsport&wheelModel=C1&wheelFinish=Black+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=BMW&autoModel=325is&autoYear=1990&autoModClar=&filterFinish=All&filterSize=15&filterBrand=All&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=W_12_14&sort=Brand

Looks like they would need a 10mm spacer to maximize track width wheels. I have not heard any failure stories about these wheels, which I cannot say for some of the other manufacturers out there.

I have a set on my street car as well as a set on the SE30. I do have spacers on the race car. They seem to be plenty strong from what I’ve seen. Also, the price is right.

Matt

Good to know, what size spacers do you use and does the car fit into the track width rules?

Is there enough room in the lug holes to get a 17mm impact socket in without marring up the wheels?

I have been using the TR wheels for two years. While I have not raced with them, they do get 30-40 days per season of hard use. No bends, cracks, or issues. I do not run spacers. Overall this is a good wheel, although given my choice I would run Team Dynamics over these any day.

Why do you like the Team Dynamics wheels more?

Why do you like the Team Dynamics wheels more?[/quote]

lighter, no spacer required, looks cooler :slight_smile:

Why do you like the Team Dynamics wheels more?[/quote]

lighter, no spacer required, looks cooler :)[/quote]

Looks like they are ET25 just like the original D-force wheels. Doesn’t that mean the TD wheels will need a spacer to maximize track width regs?

I have two sets. I haven’t been able to bend them yet! If you want to maximize track width you will definitely have to run spaces. As far as what size, it seems to depend on the individual car. We measured a bunch of the cars up here in the Great Lakes region, and none of us got consistent measurements between the cars.

At 89 bucks a wheel I think they are a damn good value. Plus I think they look pretty awesome.
[attachment=1635]083.JPG[/attachment]

[quote=“cbullard” post=60545]I have two sets. I haven’t been able to bend them yet! If you want to maximize track width you will definitely have to run spaces. As far as what size, it seems to depend on the individual car. We measured a bunch of the cars up here in the Great Lakes region, and none of us got consistent measurements between the cars.

At 89 bucks a wheel I think they are a damn good value. Plus I think they look pretty awesome.
[attachment=1635]083.JPG[/attachment][/quote]

Oh and by the way , we have Toyo RA-1 and TR Motorsport wheel & tire packages available, so if these are your cup of tea we can satisfy you…:slight_smile: