Field size

Anybody have a feeling for how big fields in the NE are going to be next year? I’ve heard and read about several newcomers (including myself) to the NE next season, what numbers might we expect?

i’m in for next season. car will be back from paul poore end of the month.

I’ll be at NJMP and Watkins Glen in 2010.

I will split duty between NE and MA.

NJMP school in April. Then, total domination of the NE region. :lol:

According to my score sheet, we should hopefully see 15 active cars by the end of the year! That includes the guys planning on splitting time between MA and NE though, about 6. But doesn’t include some people that are more exclusively MA but come and play every once in a while. Either way, it’s gonna be a huge growth spurt!!

secu wrote:

Are you serious? 15?!?

We would love to do more NE events. It just so happens we are finding renters in MA. If you have anyone interested in a rental have them contact us. If we can get a rental that will usually brings a drive-gear.com entry as well…

I also may have talked other NEer into joining the Spec E30 ranks. They are shopping for a car now. They will take a few years to get up to speed but at least they are starting down the road. Keep posting good running and driving candidates in the NE and they may get going faster.

Andrew. I am working on getting Brent to actually show for a race this year so we may get you at least one renter this year for a NE event.

The 343 car will be doing almost all of the NE events. Mid Atlantic events will be Hyperfest and Vir at the end of the year.

Looking forward for this years competition

Peter Thibault

Car 15 is getting closer.

On Robert G’s trailer to go to Pauls’ for some finish welding and the exhaust.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Mwt8TRyML73RWQHVgUU2zg?feat=directlink