Grand Slam at Pocono July 15 - 17

So far I have first place all locked up. Who else is coming?

I’ll probably be there on Saturday. I just bought a Spec E30 after spending a few seasons in GTS-3.

Wrong Thread!

Andrew Z
Drive-gear.com

http://www.howtoimprovereadingcomprehension.com/

:wink:

I’ll be there with my new Spec E30. Who else?

I will be there for both days racing. Going to sign up this week sometime. I was the only Spec e30 last year so i had no bump draft friends.

Peter Thibault

[quote=“PThibault” post=57772]I will be there for both days racing. Going to sign up this week sometime. I was the only Spec e30 last year so i had no bump draft friends.

Peter Thibault[/quote]
Ott moves to P2. :laugh:
Dang, I could be on the podium. Too bad I dislike that track so much.

I’ll be there. Bump drafting on the single infield layout should be fun, I’m real curious to see what speeds we can hit…even if it’s still slower than most street racers have gone on the parkway haha.

Ed, what car did you buy? Welcome over to SE30.

[quote=“secu” post=57917]I’ll be there. Bump drafting on the single infield layout should be fun, I’m real curious to see what speeds we can hit…even if it’s still slower than most street racers have gone on the parkway haha.

Ed, what car did you buy? Welcome over to SE30.[/quote]

Thanks Sean, I bought the car from NC racer Steven Canterbury. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Who is showing up when and where are we parking?

Who needs a rental??

Drive-gear.com

I will be arriving Saturday morning around 630-700. Anyone showing up earlier save enough space for 1/2 dozen of us.

Peter Thibault

I plan on getting out there early in the afternoon on Friday, I’ll section off as much space as I can.

I’m hoping to be there around 3. Sean, Do you still have the same cell phone number?

Cool. Yep, same number

Drivegear is looking for a spot along the fence near pit road with electricity. Think we can get 7 spots in that area?

Here’s my video of Saturday’s race http://vimeo.com/26673508

The weekend started out good, but the group had a lot of weird attrition. Ott and McIntyre both ended up not being able to race and the Huston car went through THREE rocker arms over the course of the weekend and missed Sunday’s race. Edward Phillips did make it out to his first SE30 race and it was good to have him on board in the region.

The races themselves were fun, bump drafting at the top of 5th gear is always enjoyable and I had some good battles with Thibault and Russell. Pete took the win on Saturday, followed by myself, Russell, Phillips and Huston. On Sunday, it was only me and Pete with Pete taking the win again with the race ending under caution after a car went into the wall head-on coming onto the speedway.

As always, it was good times and I’ll see everyone down at NJMP in a few weeks.

what happened to ott and mcintyre? looking forward to a decent field at NJMP. I’m signed up!

Tow Vehicle issues. Started dumping trans fluid Friday night at hotel. Had to drive it home without the trailer - borrow a truck (Thanks to Jon Allen) and drive back up an bring the trailer home.

Had to see the eye doc, he says I’m fine. On the car, did a cam seal that was leaking as long as I had the chance. Summit in August for me.

C.

[quote=“cmcintyre” post=58601]Summit in August for me.

C.[/quote]
I should have a new set of grass tires for that event. Look forward to passing you again. :lol: