I need 4 wheels

My car is rolling on 14 inch wheels with street tires right now, and I need some 15’s to race on. Anyone have a spare set of something that doesn’t look hideous that they want to sell? If they have some RA-1’s on in spec legal size that would be a nice bonus as well. E-mail me what you have at smckay@mckay-law.com and the price please. Thanks.

-Scott

Scott,

See Robinso’s post where he gave this link:

http://store.bimmerworld.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=bimmerworl&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=509807765&Count2=426948189&ProductID=1092&Target=products.asp.

Also, Konig Rewinds (look like a Minilite) are what I run and they are a little cheaper. Contact Sponsorship@konigwheels.com

Don

I am in the market for some wheels too. I prefer to just buy new. I am looking at the D-Force LTW5, or the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3. D-Force are available at Bimmerworld or Phil’s for $100 each, which seems to be a great price. TDs are slightly more. Phil will deliver to the track for free if it is one of his scheduled events. I’m leaning toward the the D-Force and new RA-1s from Phil and have him bring them to the track and mount them there. Anyone have a comment on either of these wheels?

bodeecat wrote:

I’ve had 2 sets of the LTW5s from Bimmerworld - 1 set on my E46 and 1 set for the E30 - both have held up well and I’ll be buying an additional set soon.

I have the Team Dynamics 1.2. 2 sets. They seem very durable to me. Got the latest set for around $1000 w/ Ra 1s mounted and balanced.

My favorite wheels are the 6UL from 949Racing. They are extremely durable and well made by a great guy. There is also an Est Coast SpecE30 racer who distributes them.

I have a set of very cool BBS race wheels that I’m willing to part with.
Drop me an email at www.steve@realestategroup.com
I can take a picture of them if you are interested.

kgobey wrote:

The D-Force is a great wheel, stronger and more durable than Team Dynamics. It is a low pressure cast wheel.

Who is the Spec E30 racer that distributes 949 Racing wheels? Very nice wheel.

D Force wheels on the way. Need to get some RA-1’s and a few other items sorted out and I’ll be on track. Updates to follow. Thanks to everyone.

-Scott

philstireservice wrote:

[quote]kgobey wrote:

Who is the Spec E30 racer that distributes 949 Racing wheels? Very nice wheel.[/quote]Sorry I thought you ran SpecE30…

I would if I could disguise my Integra to look like an E30…

Probably the slicks would give it away…:slight_smile:

does 949 make a 15x7? I only see the 15x8 on Phil’s website