Need High-Res SpecE30 logo

Does anyone have a high resolution copy of the SpecE30 logo found in the upper left corner of this website? I need it so I can have the script cut into vinyl. If anyone has it, could you please email it to me at Anthony@DriveFasterNow.com?

Thanks!

Sent

THANKS!!

Could you please send to me as well. I am making a big logo for my car.

Thanks in advance

Kevin Nichols

kevin@nwmslo.com

me to please… Thanks!
wphillipsusa@aol.com

Can we make that available somewhere on the site?

If not, please email to jls8177@yahoo.com

Thanks,

My image is 70k. I just sent it to Mike so it could be put on the site. If someone has a higher res image, pls send me a copy. Scott(at)Gress(dot)org

Higher Res file attached.

I just sent Mike the original 1788x1181 one that I created for posting.
thanks
bruce

hmmm, another interesting thing about the site, I can’t seem to right click and Copy that attachment using Firefox.
bruce

[quote=“leggwork” post=55817]hmmm, another interesting thing about the site, I can’t seem to right click and Copy that attachment using Firefox.
bruce

link to higher res logo

Does anyone know what font the logo is in?

I believe it is Serpentine italicized but I’ll check later tonight.
bruce

I apologize, I thought I had made the logo image available for easy access but obviously I did not!

The logo is now available as the first item under FAQ’s.

The font that I used in the Spec E30 logo design is SF Theramin Gothic Oblique
You can get it at http://www.dafont.com/sf-theramin-gothic.font?text=Spec+E30&psize=l
thanks
bruce

[quote=“leggwork” post=60045]I believe it is Serpentine italicized but I’ll check later tonight.
bruce[/quote]

@leggwork, did you design the SpecE30 logo? That’s awesome! (Sorry, just happened across this thread while searching.) Any chance you have a vector graphics version of it lying around that you’d be willing to share?

Any High res pictures? The link is broken.

Hi, I am interested in it as well!

Highest resolution version (raster) that we have for the site is:

(If you click on it, it’s 1788 x 1181)

Thanks!