New paint job (lasted a week)

Although it didn’t last long, I wanted to share these pics. I liked it, and got a few compliments during the weekend, even one guy took some pics.
anyways, here are the pics before the punt:

And these are after :frowning:

Damn!

That looked good. And you just got the thing fixed recently, didn’t you?

yeah, just ten days, first weekend out, bummer.
thank you.

Damn! That sucks hard. Just bang it all out BeerTech style, put on a metal bumper and finish out the season. Its all non-structural at least.

It looked great in the before shots though.

Bummer. Just fix the tail lens and race it. You’ll never be afraid to brake hard with someone on your ass again.:laugh:

You were just knocking on Murphy’s door, eh? :stuck_out_tongue: Bummer there

You have a clean car, and I am sure you will once again.

I could do a quick fix, but it’s already in the bodyshop, I just can’t see it like that. Should be ready in 10 days after they strech it, and I’ll install the new spec exhaust system while in there.
Murphy’s law knocked on my ass.:angry:

Well, it’s not such an easy fix after all.
The entire floor is wrinkled, and the whole tail is one inch to the right, totally messed up. The bumper is gone, getting the old style now.
Crap, I thought it was less damage than before, but not, it’s hidden under the trunk.:angry: :frowning: :angry: :unsure:

That really sucks, man. Look at the bright side: Things can only get better :slight_smile:

If you don’t mind me asking, did NASA take disciplinary action against the guy who hit you? It sounds like it was clearly his fault.

They sure did, but that doesn’t help me. I’m trying to see if I can get some financial help from him to get this fixed.
I’m going to take pics to share my pain.:frowning:

Well, this is getting worse each day.
Now they found structural damage, the two rails got bent a little and the trunk floor got wrinkled. It’s awful, now the total price to fix it is more than what I paid for the car.

Car won’t be ready for next event.:angry:
Too much damage and lots of work, here are some pics of the progress. It might be ready next week.

Hey Victor - unless it affected your alignment, fix it up best you can and go race. It’s going to get dented, scratched and scraped - you guys in SoCal race for keeps. :laugh: