NJMP 5/18-5/19 E30 vs Spec Miata Challenge

Awesome!
I didn’t sign up for the enduro. I would be I interested in driving with someone…

Jeff, I would be in for the BBQ! I will plan to stay at the track in a suite. I will have Denny Barker with me. Anyone else wanna go in on a suite?

I will have Hawk DTC-60 front and DTC-70 rear pads (and HT-10 rears) with me if anyone needs them. PM me for pricing or see me at the track.

I’m in, and would be happy to bring some food if BBQ is definitely a go.

[quote=“JeffCal” post=72296]It’s starting to get real up in here! Better bring my A game. :smiley:

Glad to have some of you out of region guys joining us. Going to be a blast!

SE30 BBQ in the paddock on Saturday evening? Who’s in?[/quote]

We’ll bring some pulled pork

I think we may go home Saturday afternoon and come back on Sunday morning. Its only an hour fifteen to home and we are off track at 1:30 Sat and not back on until 1:00PM on Sunday. So this means we’d be out on bbqing

NP, that’s probably what I’d do too if I lived that close. Wish we could race earlier on Sundays.

NP, that’s probably what I’d do too if I lived that close. Wish we could race earlier on Sundays.[/quote]

I don’t understand Sunday’s at all.

Anybody else have a grill they can bring?

NP, that’s probably what I’d do too if I lived that close. Wish we could race earlier on Sundays.[/quote]
Considering my 10.5 hr tow home, I REALLY wish we were racing earlier on Sunday!

Sunday’s schedule shows that we grid for practice at 10:20am, but then does not show a practice/qual session until afternoon…

Same as last race weekend. They combine practice and quali at 1:00 or whatever the time is. We did nothing in the morning except sit around.

Looks like they have the Lightning starting at 3:40 on Sunday, after (??) the Thunder race.

I used all Sunday morning to recover from not sleeping Saturday night.

Schedule looks poor. I thought Spec E30 and Spec Miata had their own race.

And i still have no grill:(

Peter Thibault

I used all Sunday morning to recover from not sleeping Saturday night.

Schedule looks poor. I thought Spec E30 and Spec Miata had their own race.

And i still have no grill:(

Peter Thibault[/quote]

u need grills? let me know

OK, just found out that the schedule that was released for Sunday isn’t correct and wasn’t supposed to be released. Hopefully they put out a correct one soon and hopefully we don’t race so late.

edit everything is peachy…must have been a glitch in the matrix :slight_smile:

So is the schedule final?

Still waiting for updated Sunday schedule.

Anyone have a spare AFM they’d sell me this weekend? Mine caused a sputtering fit while I was on the highway last weekend. It seems fine now, but if you have a spare, I’d like to buy it.

I have a couple spares in my trailer.

Is anyone driving past DC on their way to NJMP that could pick up a set of wheels for me? It would be a HUGE help!