NJMP August 6th and 7th

Less than 2 weeks away, who’s in? And who will talk more smack, Kish or Dwight? :laugh:

So far the list is:
Kish Galappatti
Jason Mahoney
Edward Phillips
Chris Huston
Myself

Where is everyone else? Bob, you in? Axis crew making an appearance?

Any MA guys want to come up and play in the break before Summit?

DriveGear has our winning spec e30 rentals available for this event. hit me up for more info az at drive-gear dot com

Andrew Z
Drive-gear.com

Don’t you mean 6th and 7th? :slight_smile:

Btw, I just spoke with kim from phils tire and they have 170 tires in stock with 100 more on the way. So no shortage of RA-1s guys. She also mentioned that they might not show up at lightning since they don’t have enough tire orders. So if you are on the fence for tires, I’d call and get orders in!

I’ll be there.

[quote=“secu” post=58667]Less than 2 weeks away, who’s in? And who will talk more smack, Kish or Dwight? :laugh:
[/quote]
The only thing Kish will win is the smack talk contest. :lol:
I’m in. New Toyos (and 15" at that!). I may even wash the dust off the car. If anyone wants to split the cost of my dive motel for Saturday night let me know. The more I $ave, the more “I beat Kish” rounds I can buy. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“kishg” post=58673]Don’t you mean 6th and 7th? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

When I opened my calendar, it was on September for some reason and I just looked at the dates for the first weekend of the next month without noticing haha.

A few more people and we’ll be up to 10

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend this race weekend. Some things in my schedule came up. I will be heading down to SPR for the late August race weekend. Hopefully I will be able to fix the ABS by then. Happy bump drafting to all!!

Peter Thibault

Up to 9!

Only a few days to D-Day, and Kish is uncharacteristically quiet. :whistle:

Looking to be another good weekend, the most recent list:

Kishantha Galappatti
Jason Mahoney
Edward Phillips
Chris Huston
Dwight Varnes
Sean Curran
Team Jadczak
Robert Ott
Damon Galmin

This weekend will also see the start of the Turner Motorsport contingency. $300 worth of gift certificates will be going out to drivers this weekend!

I look forward to finishing in the top 9. :lol:
Edit: Woohoo, top 5 both days. B)
Does anyone have video to post? I got some good stuff, but I’m still living in the analog age so can’t post it.

Great weekend. It was nice to land on the podium on Sunday. Anyone with any video? I have broadband but no camera in my car :slight_smile:

I have some video that I’ll try to post this weekend. It’s mostly going to show the two of you walking away though.

Finally got some video from Sunday’s race posted: http://vimeo.com/27906383

Started 7th - finished 6th.
Got a decent jump at the start, but missed a shift at turn one and fell back to 8th.
Unfortunately it’s not visible in the rear view, but Craig Huston and I had a fun battle for most of the race.

Nice video. Any footage from Sat. I think you and I were running together that day for some laps.

Scary sh*t at 6:12 :blink:
Big pass at 9:58.

No - Camera malfunction.

[quote=“ddavidv” post=59319]Scary sh*t at 6:12 :blink:
Big pass at 9:58.[/quote]

Yeah, I saw him flying up on my right and I knew it wasn’t going to go well for one of us. Craig took the brunt of it, but luckily we all made it through.

Is your shifter sloppy? Kinda looks that way and seems to cost you the occasional shift. I put the Z3 in mine; it takes some getting used to but I really like it now.

No slop. I have the Z3 in mine as well. It’s the nut behind the wheel that was sloppy.