NJMP Lightning April 20-22

A little more than a month to go and the season will finally start.
Who’s going to be there? Entry list so far:

Kish
Myself
Ed
Pete
Drivegear 1
Drivegear 2
Jeff
Maduske

Just awaiting results from the LRP maiden voyage before registering.

Sean, I’ll have to miss this one. I’m headed to Summit the following week to seek revenge on that damned track

Since Bob Ott is using some lame excuse about not having an engine in his car, I don’t have much motivation to race that weekend. :laugh: Actually, I’m taking the instructor course on Friday. Saving my tire budget for May.

I’ll be there.

True - I should have signed up - I could probably pedal faster than you if the rules allowed me to cut a hole in the drivers side floor. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be there with the new car:woohoo:

Sounds pretty lame for the start of the season. I guess the million dollar entry fee doesnt help.

Kish, is Jeff going to race this year?

Bob, no motor! You already used that excuse for the Thunderbolt race, you have to come up with a new one.

Peter Thibault

Titanium coated pistons, micropolished high lift cam lobes, and a flow ported head cost some serious scratch. It’s taking a while to save up my pennies…
I should be there on Saturday for moral support.

jeff and I will both be there! c’mon bob, you lost the motor last summer!! i got a spare if you want :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be there with the “new” #327. Annual is done and she’s ready to race.

We will be down and it looks like we will have two entries for the race, also doing some DE with a couple folks.

Drive-gear.com

Registered for Saturday. :slight_smile:

That brings us up to 8, not too bad. Anyone else?
Do you guys want to try to get a standing start?

Sweet, I’m guaranteed a top 10.

Looks like seven entries on the list at the nasa forum. If that doesn’t include the two Drivegear cars then we’re up to nine. Should be a great weekend.

Any thoughts on having a Spec E30 Saturday BBQ? Depending on what the schedule looks like, and weather.

I think that 7 number includes one of the Drivegear drivers.

Peter Thibault

I’m up for BBQ. Can bring my Weber kettle grill.

I can bring my appetite and some Samuel Adams.

OK, so I’ll bring the big grill and some sausages, rolls, condiments, etc. Everyone bring stuff to throw on the grill and we’re set. Perhaps we can convince Kish to bring the spicy chicken wings his wife makes. :slight_smile:

I’m up for the BBQ on Saturday and will bring some food.

Anyone else doing the open track on Friday?