NJMP October 29-30

Who is running NJMP at the end of the month? More specifically, who is running the mini-enduro and looking for a co-driver? I know a guy…

The DriveGear crew will be in full affect for this event. We have rentals lined up for all 3 days including 2 racers for Saturday and Sunday. Should be a fun event!

Drive-gear.com

I’ll be there on Saturday lending moral support.

I am racing on Sat.

I’ll be there Fri-Sun :slight_smile:

I will be racing Saturday and Sunday.

I should be arriving early Saturday, where is Spec E30 going to set up???

Not racing in the enduro, trying to save whats left of the car for the 4 Hour enduro at SPR in Nov.

I’ll be there and doing the enduro, but I have a co-driver already. Treating it as practice for the EMRA 4 hour, so team Axis goes down :woohoo:

Grace, are you going to make the trip up?

I’ll be there Fri night around 6pm. Doing enduro with Jeff Caldwell co-driving in my car. Jeff is going to be racing SE30 in the NE next season so this would be a nice intro :slight_smile: Someone save me a spot.

[quote=“secu” post=60468]I’ll be there and doing the enduro, but I have a co-driver already. Treating it as practice for the EMRA 4 hour, so team Axis goes down :woohoo:

Grace, are you going to make the trip up?[/quote]

I’m not planning to bring the #74 but I’m thinking I’ll probably come up and hang out. Was hoping to get on board with someone for the enduro but so far it looks like everyone already has a teammate…let me know if anyone (E30 or otherwise) ends up needing a co-driver!

[quote=“secu” post=60468]I’ll be there and doing the enduro, but I have a co-driver already. Treating it as practice for the EMRA 4 hour, so team Axis goes down :woohoo:
[/quote]
This is begging for a yo mama joke. But we Axis drivers are above that. I think.

If i get my snow chains mounted on the toyo’s early i should arrive late afternoon on Friday. Looking like some nasty weather for Saturday.

Kish, great to hear Jeff is going to run some laps. Should be a fun weekend.

I looked in the rules but didn’t see a spec snow tire…:blink:

I still have some of these r888 full treads if anyone needs enduro tires, perfect for lousy weather

drive-gear.com

I’m out of this one. Something is still bent on the car and I missed it, might be the car itself. Way too much toe out on the driver side rear. I’ll still be coming down in the morning though.