NorthEast SpecE30 website- Coming Soon!

I don’t like having to look in 5 different places just to make sure I am up to date on things. But I think that the Norcal e30 site has helped build the series out there.

It is with some regret and some excitement that I have started a new site for E30 information.

I am putting up a site for NorthEast Spec E30 at NEE30.com(just registered 5 mins ago).

This thread sparked the Idea:
http://spece30.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,86/func,view/catid,32/id,32911/#32911

I will work on the site when i can. I am using wordpress so if any of you would like to contribute, Please do. I will be adding Pics, videos and Build stories soon.

Peakracer.com wrote:

[quote]I don’t like having to look in 5 different places just to make sure I am up to date on things. But I think that the Norcal e30 site has helped build the series out there.

It is with some regret and some excitement that I have started a new site for E30 information.

I am putting up a site for NorthEast Spec E30 at NEE30.com(just registered 5 mins ago).

This thread sparked the Idea:
http://spece30.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,86/func,view/catid,32/id,32911/#32911

I will work on the site when i can. I am using wordpress so if any of you would like to contribute, Please do. I will be adding Pics, videos and Build stories soon.[/quote]

And from on high a deep and sonorous voice rumbled… “We…Need…Info…Posted…to…Attract…Newbies”, speaketh Ranger.

So speaketh Ranger, and so it was.

Glad to see that you think “MIGHTY” highly of yourself,:stuck_out_tongue:

You have now been quoted in the fist post of the new site.

Peakracer.com wrote:

[quote]Glad to see that you think “MIGHTY” highly of yourself,:stuck_out_tongue:

You have now been quoted in the fist post of the new site.[/quote]

Let me say up front that I acknowledge that it’s bad form to laugh at one’s own jokes.

I hit your website. WTG on running with the idea. But damn, seeing my stupid line there first and foremost on the website is pretty darn funny.

Ranger wrote:

I added some updates to the site on my lunch break.

Added today

* New Layout
* Spec e30 header graphics
* Static front page with Slide show
* Points/ standing

Ranger’s post is not the first thing you see anymore (Thank heaven)