Parts Car or Spec canidate in Framingham Mass

Ok here’s what I have, an 89 325i with a manual swap its in Fair to good condition considering its age. I think around 180k on it but remember for most of its life it was a lazy auto and the motor has TONS of power. The bad things with it are its getting some rust started in the trunk side wells and the usual places I can take pics tomorrow morning for anyone who wants to see it. The other bad thing is that the driverside rear shock pulled out of the body. I have recently borrowed the radiator out of it for my iX but I will switch it back in to the 325i if someone wants to come take it for a spin. $800 OBO

My iX is also up for sale and has been my daily driver for about 5 years 290k it has lots of rust and cracked window but the AWD works amazing and it still drives fantastic Lots of good parts too if thats what you need $600 OBO

PM me if your interested in either. I also have parts for an iX and an extra motor for the i but it needs to be rebuilt b/c it has been sitting with no oil pan for a few years.

Any pictures available yet? When you say shock pulled from body, do you mean that the rust basically gave way and it ripped the body away with the shock?

mcmaduske AT hotmail DOT com