Racing with NASA Central next weekend (30 July)!!!

NASA Central (Kansas City area) is up and running! Their next event is in less than two weeks at Motorsports Park Hastings (MPH) in Hastings, Nebraska. The track is 250 miles form my new house in Lansing, Kansas just north of Kansas City.

NASA Central is of course very new and participation is still low; this means you’ll get tons of track time no matter what you sign up for. DE/Racing is on Saturday and Sunday like any NASA event, but they have open track on Friday for all NASA members.

The track looks to be similar to Putnam Park/TGPR/Roabling Road being very flat, but it’s longer at 2.15 miles with 14 corners. There doesn’t appear to be much to hit…

Price is $299 for two days or $189 for one day; here is a link to signup: http://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1282

Who’s with me?

so you’re not going?

so you’re not going?[/quote]

Oh, I’ll be there!!! Are you still butt hurt over your dismal showing at Charlotte?

so you’re not going?[/quote]

Oh, I’ll be there!!! Are you still butt hurt over your dismal showing at Charlotte?[/quote]
i discovered two of my trailing arm bolts were barely attached when i got home (and i measured 3/8" rear toe out) which probably wasn’t helping matters. and i’m doing a valve adjustment tomorrow night. hopefully i’ll be slightly less dismal at vir this weekend.

[quote=“jtower” post=58540]
i discovered two of my trailing arm bolts were barely attached when i got home (and i measured 3/8" rear toe out) which probably wasn’t helping matters. and i’m doing a valve adjustment tomorrow night. hopefully i’ll be slightly less dismal at vir this weekend.[/quote]

That some serious toe and surely contributed to your lack of talent on the oval… Have fun at VIR!

Right now only two cars are signed up including myself and Alain Van Der Heide from Colorado. Van Der Heide, if you’re out there, how about some smack talk?