ROLL CALL! April 9-10 Buttonwillow Raceway Park

Weeeelllll, how did it go?!

Thanks to all for a great weekend. I enjoyed meeting each of you. Congrats to Dave Reed for two wins! He earned both of them. You guys had all the Spec E30 activities that make Spec E30 great, competition, comaradarie, prizes, body contact, smiles, grins, teamwork, fixes, spins, rookies, Pit Babes, everything you could hope for!

Special shout out to Seth and Ryan of Midnight Oil for their support of the series and for getting me on the track by replacing my Tank. Absolutely a special effort from those guys to but a racer on track for the weekend! Thank you very much!

Also to your fearless leader Shawn, Congrats on putting together a great group of racers and building this series in SoCal. Shown is building a fine foundation. And building on what Victor did not give up on, Spec E30 in SoCal, Thanks to you too Victor for hanging in there and making the drive from Vegas all those years!

I look forwartd to running with you all a again and (here comes the excuses) next time I will have my motor and brakes fixed. Congrats to all you guys for getting into the 2:10s and Rius for a great Q time of 2:09.

Cheers,

Shoe out