ROLL CALL! April 9-10 Buttonwillow Raceway Park

No time to let the momentum slide, who’s in?

1. Donnelly Trading

(copy the list into your reply box, paste and add your details.)

I might have to miss this one ($$$) and see you all in May instead.

The Vogel Boys Racing # 59 out of Las Vegas will make it’s first show. WE went to the Auto Club race and got to meet the guys that ran there and had a great time.

Vegas Vogel

Mr. Vogel email me at kgobey
@
gmail.com and I’ll add you to the SoCal email list :slight_smile:

Can anyone tell me about the different events going on at Buttonwillow. Racing Sat and Sun or the 2 driver or 3 driver endurance race.

Thanks

1. Donnelly Trading
  2. Kieran
  3. Dave Reed
  4. Frank Reed
  5. Vogel Boys

Midnight Oil?
Rius 1 day only?
Garrett?

Anyone?

Im in for the sprints and very close to signing up for the enduro.

I have heard spies from NorCal are coming down to join you…

Guilty!

Jeff and I plan to bring the new #5 car down to join you for the weekend. If we can finish sorting it out. It did get an Annual Tech and Log Book completed. We will test the weekend before at BW.

We hope to see you all. Jeff will run Saturday and I will run Sunday.

Not spies but rather, welcome guests! :woohoo:

Should be a good time, im glad you can make it down!

1. Donnelly Trading
  2. Kieran
  3. Dave Reed
  4. Frank Reed
  5. Vogel Boys
  6. Team Shoe
  7. Ruis (Sunday only)

Midnight Oil is still fixing their car from the Infineon incident. Maybe we will see it at the May event.

I think Frank is also doing the enduro. I think we can team up and help him pit his car ect. Just know what we will be doing another photo shoot for our sponsors as well.

For those coming for the first time, we pit at the east end of the garages. Look for the Midnight Oil Semi parked down there and please pit right around the Semi. Im working on a BBQ for us. I could bring my Propane BBQ. Just need to figure out how to get it to the shop and in the Semi.

Any questions, ask away: shawn@drivenasa.com

1. Donnelly Trading
  2. Kieran
  3. Dave Reed
  4. Frank Reed
  5. Vogel Boys
  6. Team road runner - Kevin Nichols & Jeff Lepper
  7. Ruiz (Sunday only)

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the Welcome. Let me know where you park. Or if you are already there when we arrive we will find you and paddock there.

Shoe

1. Donnelly Trading
  2. Kieran
  3. Dave Reed
  4. Frank Reed
  5. Vogel Boys
  7. RIUS Billing (Sunday only)

we pit at the east end of the garages that face the front straight. Look for the Midnight Oil Semi parked down there and please pit right around the Semi. Midnight Oil has garages 6-7-8 and the semi will be parked down there on thursday facing I-5. Pit around or in front of the semi. (It should be easy to spot, mirror like rear door and a big TORCO sticker on the side. (More stickers to come but they have been thrashing trying to get customers cars ready for the event.)

Oh crap, your bringing Lepper with you? Were gonna have to tear your car down. :slight_smile:
(I kid!)

Shawn

[quote=“the Shoe” post=55635]1) Donnelly Trading
2) Kieran
3) Dave Reed
4) Frank Reed
5) Vogel Boys
6) Team road runner - Kevin Nichols & Jeff Lepper
7) Ruis (Sunday only)

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the Welcome. Let me know where you park. Or if you are already there when we arrive we will find you and paddock there.

Shoe[/quote]

I want to make this for HPDE at least but I keep losing money on little crap I’m fixing!!!

[quote=“vegasvogel” post=55123]The Vogel Boys Racing # 59 out of Las Vegas will make it’s first show. WE went to the Auto Club race and got to meet the guys that ran there and had a great time.

Vegas Vogel[/quote]
We need to meet guys, I didn’t know other spec e 30 drivers from Vegas.
Btw, I will be returning to racetracks now that I changed the tranny, add me to the list, it’s going to get crowded…

So it looks like this:

1. Donnelly Trading
  2. Kieran
  3. Dave Reed
  4. Frank Reed
  5. Vogel Boys
  7. BETO (Whats your name and car number? Is this victor 007?)
  8. Ruis (Sunday only)

[quote=“YourRD” post=55715]So it looks like this:

L
7) BETO (Whats your name and car number? Is this victor 007?)
only)[/quote]
That’s me! Beto is my soccer nickname since I was a kid

[quote=“BETO” post=55724][quote=“YourRD” post=55715]So it looks like this:

L
7) BETO (Whats your name and car number? Is this victor 007?)
only)[/quote]
That’s me! Beto is my soccer nickname since I was a kid[/quote]

Not a problem. Just trying to match screen names with real names! Glad you are going to join us!

If any of you SoCal boys are interested in testing, Joe Powers and I will be at Buttonwillow this Satusday the 2nd, testing and racing with TCRA/NCRC in their Open and Race Groups. I have Garage #4 Rented so come out and play!

I am anxious to see how the new #5 car runs. Hopefully the motor Speed Trapp built, runs as good as it looks!

They do a couple races in the afternoon, so if all goes well we will do that as well, so come on out and we will dice it up. You can even throw a chip in and drop some weight to see how fast your car will really go. Run Hankooks or Hoosier if you want! Even if you don’t run come on by and and say Hi.

I look forward to seeing you on the 10th, Jeff will be there on the 9th to represent.

8 cars, man SoCal is legit! Nice.

Thank you - we’re working the next 8!

Looks like we have 8 entries on saturday and 9 on sunday!

Should be a fun weekend for us!