Roll Call: Auto Club Speedway

Team road runner is out.

Car motor is being replaced. As some of you know we have had significant problems this year, so hoping we will finally remedy them and be able to participate starting in August. I do plan to make future SoCal events this year.

Sorry to hear that Shoe…but we’ll keep the light on for ya just in case!

Oh, can I have your old motor? Also, can I ask you to keep Dave Reed occupied for a few hours…no particular reason why…=;^)

Ok, so we have some more to add…

Steffen Thompson
Matthew Thiemann
Mike Vogel
Frank Reed
David Reed
Team Sykes Racing
Allan Hauser
Capt. Slow Stepanian
Steve Ferrario
Garrett Katzenstein

Shoe what happened to your engine. I was talking to your builder and he said it was a very waazoo go fast (legal) fresh build. Hope to see you back in SO Cal soon.

A series of unfortunate events. Sean and I are still best buds. Hopefully August will see me tearing up the track at THill and then I will look forward to coming down south to play with the SoCal buys, you Vogel boys included.

Dave Reed I have something special for…

[quote=“Fooshe” post=58629]Sorry to hear that Shoe…but we’ll keep the light on for ya just in case!

Oh, can I have your old motor? Also, can I ask you to keep Dave Reed occupied for a few hours…no particular reason why…=;^)[/quote]

I currently own 3 motors and will probably sell one in late August or September. If you are interested or know someone who is, have them contact me. It is a spec legal, very strong, low miles, 4 race motor . Currently I am keeping it as a back up for Nationals. My third motor I am keeping for a future super duper motor, or as a nice table center piece.

Have a blast at AAA, wish I could make it. It is the only track I haven’t driven in CA.

Well… what happened?

Results?

Pictures?

Videos?

LOTS!
Frank and Dave Reed have some great video. Frank’s 360 off turn 17 has a brilliant recovery and really should be posted. Steller!!!

OK…
So where is the video? Where are the photos?

Give us the scoop, puppy po…

Shoe are you on Facebook? There is a SoCal SE30 page we are sharing pics and Videos on.

Kieran