ROLL CALL! March 4/5/6- Auto Club Speedway

Its our season opener. Who in?

1. Midnight Oil 1
  2. Midnight Oil 2

(copy the list into your reply box, paste and add your details.)

I’ll be there!

1. Midnight Oil 1
  2. Midnight Oil 2
  3. Frank Reed

1. Midnight Oil 1
  2. Midnight Oil 2
  3. Frank Reed
  4. Allan Hauser

I will be there on Friday. I will be staying at the track in the RV. I will cone off a few spaces for the guys that are staying at the track with out a garage.

Looks like the Norcal event just reduced our entry count by one. The hazards of racing.

Midnight Oil 2 has been totaled.

1. Midnight Oil 1
  2. Frank Reed
  3. Allan Hauser

Pending Tech and License - still haven’t got my license in the mail…

1. Midnight Oil 1
  2. Frank Reed
  3. Allan Hauser
  4. Kieran Gobey

Anyone else?

I’ll be there in HPDE 3. Mitch said he’ll be in 3 too, anybody else?

I’m planning to be there running HPDE 3.

Looks like we have an update for SE30. Midnight Oil wont be able to bring a SE30 but will be bringing 3-4 E36’s. We will still rally around the semi hauler with Midnight Oil.

1. Frank Reed
  2. Allan Hauser
  3. Kieran Gobey
    4)Rius Billing

Paid up and ready to go… need to get the car tech’d

Just as a teaser. I can’t make your March event…but, I am planning to make at least Saturday in April at Buttonwillow. It will probably be the shakedown for my new #55 car. Jeff will be racing it up in Thunderhill the following weekend, but I would love to have the pleasure of shaking it down with you SoCal racers. We’ll see if I still know how to drive BW! It was great racing with all of you at Infineon. You have the beginnings of a stellar race Group, Congrats!!! Have fun at AAA.

Kevin

Congrats to Rius for 2 wins in 2 days… Congrats to Alan for 2 poles in 2 days and COngrats to both for getting well under John Mathew’s lap record to get into the 2:03’s at AAA speedway!

Also Congrats to Frank Reed for taking the lead on the first lap of the first standing start in SoCal SE30 history.

Congrats to me for racing a street car that also took me home …! Time to finish the car? anhh maybe a couple more races first hehe… !!!