Next event is Willow Springs!

Here is the sign up page:

https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1219

Please sign up early, its much cheaper. I believe that we will be
running with the BMW club and their race steward told me that you guys
were great and were not a problem for any of his drivers and that they
welcome running with us again! So kudo’s to you guys for racing the
out of class drivers clean and good communications with working the
passes. I havent given that lecture yet (have I?) so well done boys!

For those of you ready to take Driving concepts, here is the link.

http://www.drivingconcepts.com/

There is a limit to the classroom size so SIGN UP EARLY!!! Those that
are taking it, I have some info for you so that you know what to
expect ect. Makes it a little easier. Your next opportunity to do the
school is late in the season. Get on it!

Shawn Meze

The Vogel Boys Racing # 59 will be cleaned, prepped and ready to rock and roll.

If I can find the source of the tranny leak, a set of brake pads, and don’t have any vibration I’ll be there, give me 10 days.
Where is the Vogel boys shop/cave located?

Beto, you might need to add a hose to the tranny vent cap to allow for tranny fluid expansion and recovery.

Changing to the oil I gave you should help as well.

Send me an email so I can send you the PDF file for your shock rebuild that you won.

shawn@drivenasa.com

HI Beto E-mail me at lvvbr@embarqmail.com and we can get together.

Mike

so - how did it go?

First off it was nice meeting your friends you brought to the track on Saturday. As far as Sunday. WOW. For the Vogel Boys Racing team it was Patricks day to drive and that he did. Practice was a normal session 20 min long and after his run he ask for some minor adjustment to the car for qualifing. As you know from being there on Saturday Hauser in the 320 car set a new track record of 1:41.7 and on Sunday he shattered that to a 1:40.2 and Patrick in the # 59 VBR team car broke that and set a new track record of 1:40.1 and would set on the pole for Sundays race. So he thought until Sean said he wanted a inverted start. OK. When the green flag droped Rius jumped into the lead and the #75 car held his line as Patrick went to the low side and was second into turn 1 behind the #22 of Rius followed by the 75 and 320 of Hauser. As they entered turn 3 Patrick stayed a little wide out of three and as Rius went into turn 4 the Patrick stuck his nose under him and the race was on. Rius and Patrick door to door down the hill and into turn 5 and patrick took the lead. Patrick finished in 1st followed by the Hauser in the 320 and third place went to Rius Billings in the 22 followed by the # 75. Great weekend and thanks for a good clean two days of racing. Thanks again for all your help and support Seth at MOM and Sean our head tech and Bob at NASA tech.

Mike Vogel

That’s fantastic Mike! Wow - what a great weekend for everyone. Please pass on my congratulations to Patrick!