some updates on the spec e30 build

ok so down the home stretch here… going for annual tech and an alignment on monday. getting the interior and safety stuff done now…

first up, kill switch. thanks to the great thread on this forum this was a no-brainer… came out clean:

finished painting the cage… what a chore that was… there must be an easier way to do this :slight_smile:

steering quick disconnect is on:

seat is in. used vac mounts and side mounts to get it centered and low:

finally, the window net is mounted. still need to finish up rollbar padding, center net and fire system tomorrow.

What’s your center net look like? Specifically, the front mount.

ill post pics later today. i have a teamtech net that is designed to loop around the dash bar.

car has been on track finally!! took it to njmp thunderbolt last Thursday for a DE with PCA. Car ran fine except for a hard start and idle hunting condition. hard start was due to a faulty FPR which has been replaced and the idle hunt was due to a bad connection at the injector harness. both issues are now fixed. motor felt good (i was granny shifting to let it break in slowly) and the car handled well. overall was a good test. going to summit point in 2 weeks with pca for more testing.

Very nice. I was going to try for a 5k build. Maybe I’ll sell my 88 ix for the money since it’s too rare to enjoy.

How much was the motor from Poore?

very reasonable. paul does excellent work and his prices are always reasonable i’ve found.

Kish, I shot you a PM.

unlock iphone 4
how to unlock iphone 4

how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4

how to unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4