Spec E30 logo patches are now available

SpeedSmith wrote:

You think I’m going to miss the first event at Mid Ohio? :), Winter blows, I’m ready to race.

Elephant4 wrote:

[quote]SpeedSmith wrote:

You think I’m going to miss the first event at Mid Ohio? :), Winter blows, I’m ready to race.[/quote]

Winter does blow. We’re getting ready for more snow now. ASC = Off. :slight_smile:

We’re still finalizing plans for 2009. I always worry about bad weather in April. I remember one year we got 7 inches of snow on race day.

Hey! Any patches left?
I need a little new bling-bling for my suit B) (and one for John too…)

natblack wrote:

[quote]Hey! Any patches left?
I need a little new bling-bling for my suit B) (and one for John too…)[/quote]

Roger that. Send the $$.

I still have a couple patches left. $10. Once they are gone, they are gone until someone fronts the money for another batch.

I’ll take one, kept forgetting to grab one and thought they were all gone. Same paypal as on the first page?

I’m in for 2.
Paypal is on the way.
Thanks
Paul

Same paypal. Note that the discount for buying two is no longer in affect. No sense discounting the last patches in the universe.

If there’s lots of demand I’ll front the necessary couple hundred $$ again to get more patches made.

any more left ranger?

kishg wrote:

Yes. First Paypal $ gets them. So far it’s more talk then $$.

You’ve got $$ :wink:

Patches are all gone. I’ve ordered another batch, but it will prob take a month to get them.

mcmmotorsports wrote:

You making the switch to E30?

secu wrote:

[quote]mcmmotorsports wrote:

You making the switch to E30?[/quote]

Who me? What? Switch to E30? Uh…

do you even own an e30 yet? :slight_smile:

kishg wrote:

Uh, no. I thought the patch comes first? :stuck_out_tongue:

haha… that maybe the way you 944 guys do it :slight_smile:

:woohoo:

Ranger wrote:

[quote]I ended up getting approval to make cloth patches. Put them on your suit, jacket or whatever. They turned out better than I’d hoped. They look just like the logo (4 color) and are 3 1/2" X 2 1/4".

I had a small batch made and have some extras to sell off and recoup my upfront $$. $10 or 2 for $15. Mailed or at a track in the SE.

Paypal Scott(at)Gress(dot)org.[/quote]

Another batch of patches have arrived.

One for me. RRR this weekend. Thanks.