Spec E30 logo patches are now available

Scott make that two for me. I am going to present one to Madoooskie and maybe he will feel truly motivated B)

DDO wrote:

You are gonna have to hold on to it for a bit, I wont be at RRR. :dry:

I’ll take 6

I’m getting more patches made. They’ll be ready in a couple weeks. Same pricing as always, $10 for one $15 for two. Paypal scott (at) gress (dot) org

I’ll take two!

Hey, I was thinking of taking that oil cooler off of your hands if you’re still selling it along with the fittings that you had and then two patches assuming that you’d be willing to ship it to me. Out of curiosity, why are you getting rid of it?

Let me know if you’re willing to ship it and then I’ll paypal you some cash. If you have a shipping estimate that’s fine or I can just paypal you the shipping cost once you know what it is.

Patches are here. Those that were pre-ordered were go out in tomorrow’s mail.

Do we just need one for the race suit?

I think that 6 on the suit is a good look.

Can we buy these at the track, say Road Atlanta in August? I will be there…Will the patches. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Jon62” post=66827]Can we buy these at the track, say Road Atlanta in August? I will be there…Will the patches. :)[/quote]I’ll be there as long as the car cooperates, but shipping is free and if you get your patch now you can show up with it already sewn on your suit and look as cool as the veterans. At RA in Aug coolness is a priority.

Hey Maduske, what happened to that pic you had of the patch? That was a good one.

Ok, sending $10 thru Paypal now…

payment sent for 2

Ranger, I sent you some money as well. Thanks!!

PayPal sent… thanks!

Got mine today! Time for some suit embroidery :cheer:

I got mine today - it’s awesome. Thanks Ranger!

Scott, they arrived today. Thanks again, they are awesome!

I got my today too. Thanks!