The Glen

I’m on the fence about the Glen, convince me. Who is in??

all four of our cars will be there. should be an epic weekend!

Drive-gear.com

Im signed up and ready. I signed up over a month ago and the nasa northeast driver list has not been updated since.

Pretty sure list at this time…

Peter T
Axis AC
Drivegear
Drivegear
Drivegear
Drivegear
Sean C
Edward P
Paul D
Fred S
Jeff C
Kish G

Grace, you should definitely come back up.

Official entries so far:

Edward Phillips
Paul Donovan
Fred Switzer
Sean Curran
Al Kritter
Samuel Jadczak
Ed Cangialosi
Jeff Caldwell
Peter Thibault

Andrew, how many of those are in your cars?

Fonte and Stoddart are you guys planning on being there?

Shaping up to be a good weekend

I’m out - Stoddart - still fighting an out of control Thyroid… Not sure about Fonte but believe he’s passing on this one.

These are our guys:

Ken Cangelosi
Paul Donovan
Fred Switzer
Al Kritter

Drive-gear.com

I’m pretty sure Fonte will be there, I have two tires for him…:slight_smile:

I’ll be there. Just checked the list and Fonte is on there now. 12 SE30s

Make that 11 cars. Andrea’s rental broke at O-Fest.

Anyone have a spare bed or want to split a room this weekend?

Jeff,
Shoot me an email if you’re still looking.

ephillips

AT

kblaw.com

Where is the Spec e30 parking? I should be there little after lunch time on friday.

Congrats Pete on the back to back wins! Let’s see some videos and here some some race stories guys…

I was there Fri/Sat. On Friday, there was fog/rain throughout the day, so my plan to get some much-needed seat time did not work out. For Saturday’s race, the field spread out quickly for me. After lap 1, I was just turning laps without anyone else to race. Still fun though - here’s the start and first lap:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugYaZ7nlLs4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Loved the inside pass by dad on the start. I was sitting in T1 and saw Ray jump like 6 cars on the start, i’ve never seen that before. Since this was likely his last race he told me he just wanted to know what it felt like to run up front for once. Haha! He serviced his black flag like a man and had a blast. The look on his face after the race is the reason we love this stuff!

Thanks fellas for your hospitality and bonding this weekend. I barely got any sleep, drank like a fish and eat some awesome food. Weren’t those speedies great?!? Tops in town is the only place that sells them.

This is a really cool community and ever growing. Maybe it’s time to sell me 944 Cup car and turn my e30 street car into another Spec car.

Jeremy Jadczak
Crew Member/Semi Retired Driver
Fly Navy #105