Thunder at the Glen

Only two SpecE30’s signed up so far? C’mon people…

I’m trying to sort the car out from my disappointing trip to Lime Rock. I should be there…

I’ll be there

I’ll be there too.

we should be bringing at least 3 if not 4, so I imagine we should be 10+ cars.

drive-gear.com

I will try to stop by on Sunday to say hello, will be bringing my own kind of thunder…

I’m hoping to make it up to the Glen, might only be a spectator as I’m still figuring out how to get fully involved. I’ll try not to bug anyone or ask too many questions, and of course keep my drooling to a minimum.

Thanks!

Nonsense, ask away, and stop bye for a post-race beer.

over a 25-year old 3-series? You’re nuts. so you’ll fit right in. :wink:

And to push some people, I heard that Watkins is repaving next year, which would not allow us to race at WGI in 2015. :S

If you’re on the fence, go! WGI is a must!

Nonsense, ask away, and stop bye for a post-race beer.

over a 25-year old 3-series? You’re nuts. so you’ll fit right in. ;)[/quote]

Thanks, I appreciate the hospitality. Will the E30 series be racing both Saturday and Sunday? Due to my work schedule and almost a 3 hour commute I might not be able to get there Saturday until 4 or so but Sunday I can spend the whole day.

Thanks again for the reply…

I’m not going to be there but as a general rule the most fun to be had is Sat night. Eat and drink with the gang, bring a cot and sleep on someone’s floor, then watch the race Sun.

Anyone know if there is somewhere i can securely store my car for the week near WGI?
I will be at the SCCA weekend following this weekend.

[quote=“danny325is” post=78559]Anyone know if there is somewhere i can securely store my car for the week near WGI?
I will be at the SCCA weekend following this weekend.[/quote]

you can leave it at the track in the holding lot up near where scca does registration. done it before works nicely.