ThunderHill 5/18-19/2013

Hot, mid to high 90’s

What about the BBQ???

Who’s in so far?

Im down, lets cook!

Still waiting for that group email to be sent out regarding BBQ. I will email Scoot again.
Lets spread the word & love.

I’ll be bringing up my BBQ. Should I start a spread sheet again. Did that work for you guys last time?

Oh and has everyone already signed up for the race. If you haven’t, you get a $25 late fee. NASA said they announced it in april on FB. I think that’s crappy.

Brad

Brad,
Thanks for starting the spread sheet, I too will bring some meat for the Q…Ostrich of course…“It the red meat we can all eat” lower in fat & cholesterol than chicken, pork & beef.

All right gang.
So the BBQ will be at my Trailer on Saturday night. Look for the BIG BLACK Stacker!
Here is the BBQ signup spreadsheet. Please check it out and get signing up to bring some good eats. I’ll bring a PA so we can play some music. I might even bring a Projector. to watch everyones race video’s or does someone have a cool Race Movie to watch?

Looking forward to the race weekend.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auufq54ibJ-adDBRX2tOM2NOUUhDSTVuMEtJd0RXdHc&usp=sharing

Brad

Come on people! only 9? No beans for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ3AOmZ2fps

Hey Guys,

Here’s the sign up list as of Monday 9PM. We need to break the 19 mark for the Toyo Bucks!!

Confirmed

1 Charles “Cappy” Pratt
2 Team KMG Racing
3 Team BW Racing
4 Team Neville/Thomas
5 Team Mad Hamster Racing
6 Team Emerson/Faules
7 Team McMicking/Zanotto
8 Larry Moore
9 Team Clough Construction
10 Dan Riley
11 Andre Schagerer
12 Team Point Six / TFB
13 Team Shawhan Racing Team
14 Team Gone Racing
15 Team Blue Mountain
16 Anil Singh
17 Team BTM Motorwerks

Unconfirmed

[color=#000088]18 Rich Safreno ?
19 Jason Alexandridris?
20 Dan Gorman?
21 Team A1 Autowerks (Larry Fraser)?
22 JP Caudoux?
23 Team Northbay Bavarian?
24 Derek Welch?
25 Team Power Smiths?
26 Rob Lamb?[/color]

Check the new schedule, I guess we got what we asked for!

Hey all! It was a great weekend! Great seeing you all! Can’t wait for Laguna even though I won’t be driving. Jon will have the honor of racing with you all, I’ll just be crewing for him. I’ll be camping there from the 3rd through the weekend. Jerry and Ryan have reserved space at the rifle and pistol range there to shoot during the week as well. Can’t wait to see you all again!