vir in a couple weeks.........how many cars ?

looking forward to the start of the season!

me

We are bringing two cars for sure with new drivers to MA! maybe a third

Drive-gear.com

That “maybe a third” you mention must be me. I still haven’t heard back from Cobetto on registering for the comp school. Can anyone recommend a better way to contact him? Maybe he’s not an email kind of guy?

Paypal him a dollar. People pay attention to paypal emails. lol

check your inbox :wink:

drive-gear.com

I’m in for the weekend. If anyone’s looking to split a room in Danville, lemme know - I’m booked at the Courtyard Marriott and would love to split the cost.
-Vic

Announcement today included the Friday endure and the new Australian pursuit race at the end of the day sat

not doing the endure but definitely doing the Australian pursuit, did that format before with EMRA at the their summit endure, lots of fun, hope everyone signs up for that, only $25 for an extra race!

No need, I got his approval this morning. Saved a dollar! Haha

Now to find a doctor who can fit me in for a medical. I haven’t been to one since I moved here in 2006. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

Video of the “new” track. I don’t now about you guys, but I’m giddy with anticipation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj9AKuOfV_4

I was able to convince the people at Patient First to do mine.

And if you ever plan on racing w/ BMW, get them to sign both the NASA and the BMW form. Good luck.

We’re up to 15 registered and David Herrington will register at the track. A solid field for the first event.

Don’t forget that we’re running under the new power/weight rule.

'Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Carter

Will be registering at the track also…

Driving the green iC this weekend.

Al

just started my car this evening, put motor in sun been on the road since then, going in the AM to Bill’s to Tech and hopefully be at the track by 5:30 to register