VIR next week, who's in, .....

the turnout for summit looks awful, hopefully that means everyone is skipping summit because they are going to VIR?

I will be there with hopefully a few new changes to the car (including a transmission with a working 4th gear)

who else is in?

I’m in! Looks like the weather is going to be perfect.

-Colin

A few new changes, huh, Harper? Looks like you skipped out on listing the most important one. lol

I’m hoping for big numbers at VIR!!

[quote=“horched” post=76813]I’m in! Looks like the weather is going to be perfect.

-Colin[/quote]

Colin, are you new to SE30? I don’t recall your name.

I’m in…I think…gotta open the hood and see what went wrong at the vintage race.

Rob, considering that I never see you around the campfire, it is no wonder you do not know Colin Fabeeny, drives my ex glacier blue car…

Al

[quote=“FARTBREF” post=76818]
Rob, considering that I never see you around the campfire, it is no wonder you do not know Colin Fabeeny, drives my ex glacier blue car…

Al[/quote]

What he said. That and I usually race with NASA-SE. You mid-Atlantic guys are cool too.

I’m in and I’m doing Friday, and the pursuit race as well. Who’s running Friday?

Al your suppose to bring the Jagermeister because I’m bringing the Red Bull, just got my money from Tide Bleach and Gillette Razors so I’m ready to party like a rock star!!!’

[quote=“FARTBREF” post=76818]I’m in…I think…gotta open the hood and see what went wrong at the vintage race.

Al[/quote]

I’m fragile and need the comfort and security of the Hotel.

[quote=“Grsmith” post=76822]I’m in and I’m doing Friday, and the pursuit race as well. Who’s running Friday?

Al your suppose to bring the Jagermeister because I’m bringing the Red Bull, just got my money from Tide Bleach and Gillette Razors so I’m ready to party like a rock star!!!’[/quote]

I’ll be doing test-n-tune and the Enduro on Friday.

Is it possible to double-down on the racing like the South East region has been doing lately?

In with at least two. we will do lunch on Saturday too. Need lunch Sponsors!!

drive-gear.com

I will be there Fri, Sat,Sun. Forecast looks awesome with high of 70 and low of 50. I’m skipping the test and tune and doing the Friday enduro race with Ted Worrell. Test and Tune isn’t worth the $ since half of the sessions are cluttered with comp school exercises. I’m looking forward to 3 hrs of racing. Would be great to see a few more SE30s race in Enduro so we can get 5 or more and qualify for Toyo buck contingency.

I’m willing to bring food (hotdogs, burgers, etc) for Saturday lunch as long as someone brings the grill. Hopefully the driver list will be posted soon so we know who all is coming.

P.

I wish I was in. I did the comp school back in March with the goal of racing this coming weekend. Unfortunately I need a bit more time to finish my car. Hopefully I’ll see you all at Hyperfest!

In for Sat. & Sunday.

I will bring bratwurst, onion and rolls for saturday lunch. Will be there on Friday and we can get a head count.

Al

While not ideal, the Friday schedule has been updated to having 1 of 4 sessions shared w/ the comp school. Still annoying.

I only see 3 cars in comp school, so maybe only 4 cars total doing drils. And of the 3 in school (as PP would say) one of them looks like some fresh meat.

While not ideal, the Friday schedule has been updated to having 1 of 4 sessions shared w/ the comp school. Still annoying.[/quote]

We’re back to being totally screwed w/ Test and Tune. Unreal.

http://www.nasaracing.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/may14vir-sched-fri-v4.pdf

While not ideal, the Friday schedule has been updated to having 1 of 4 sessions shared w/ the comp school. Still annoying.[/quote]

We’re back to being totally screwed w/ Test and Tune. Unreal.

http://www.nasaracing.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/may14vir-sched-fri-v4.pdf[/quote]

Rob you want to talk enduro ? We can give PP a run for his money. I’ll be there thurs evening we can talk then. Greg in the 118

Greg, sign up! The more E3 cars, the more fun. I’m already partnered up w/ Charlie Diradour in his E30.

Greg, sign up! The more E3 cars, the more fun. I’m already partnered up w/ Charlie Diradour in his E30.[/quote]

Yea I was trying to get Al do do it. Your going to have a full day, but fun, you will need a comfortable place to sleep after that day.