Welcome to the Rocky Mountain region

Looking forward to some good local content here.

Please introduce yourself and the group will do all it can to help with your build.

Let me know if I can help.
cheers,
Bruce Leggett

I am from Salt Lake city, just starting to put a 90 325i 4 door together. When will you guys start racing? I would like to travel out and see you guys in action. I would also like to get a good look at the cars to see the do’s and dont’s on what can be done to them.

I am from Salt Lake city, just starting to put a 90 325i 4 door together. When will you guys start racing? I would like to travel out and see you guys in action. I would also like to get a good look at the cars to see the do’s and dont’s on what can be done to them.

welcome x 3 Reed :stuck_out_tongue:

There are 3 cars in various stages of completion and a couple more in the planning stage. I suspect it will be next season before the cars are racing. We will likely be coming out to Miller next year also.
Re do’s and don’ts, read the rules (twice) and everybody here is happy to help answer any questions. Looking forward to meeting you.
cheers,
bruce

leggwork wrote:

[quote]welcome x 3 Reed :stuck_out_tongue:

There are 3 cars in various stages of completion and a couple more in the planning stage. I suspect it will be next season before the cars are racing. We will likely be coming out to Miller next year also.
Re do’s and don’ts, read the rules (twice) and everybody here is happy to help answer any questions. Looking forward to meeting you.
cheers,
bruce[/quote]I’m not sure why that kept posting, That would be cool if you came out here next year. If I have any ?'s I will run them by ya. Thanks

Getting close on mine.

As Chuck says, it looks good!! lol

My car will be ready before I have my comp license. I hope to get at least one race in this year. Show those 944 guys what a real german car can do!!