Wheels: 13 lbs, 15X7, Zero offset do they exist?

I want an Open designed wheel (for good air flow), exactly 13.0 lbs, 0 (Zero) offset. Does anyone know of one, or who could make one? I want three sets.

Currently I run a Rota RB 15 mm offset with 5 mm spacer. Using the measurement guide in the Spec Rules I can go 20mm wider (10 mm per side) seems silly to run 15 mm spacers. Many seem to run a 25 mm offset wheel and then run a 25 mm spacer, I do not get that.

Thanks
Kevin

the Shoe wrote:

Kevin -

I can’t speak for “many” but if I had to guess we will probably see a clarification of that rule in the 2011 version if not sooner. I suspect that the allowance for a much wider effective track width was an oversight (old rule assumed measurement with toe plates, new rule with powder on the ground?).

If you don’t mind having one-season wheels, zero offset/no spacer would be the way to go. Then there’s hub wear to think about…

I don’t know if our tires even fit under the fenders at maximum rules width. But you can achieve that wide Mexi-stance. :laugh:

Rota RB 15 x 7 4x100 have a +4 mm offset available.

http://www.kodiakracingwheels.com/

They are the cheapest I’ve found for custom race wheels, but they’re not in my se30 budget.