Who's going to Buttonwillow in April?

Its on the registration page CW 13…You can look at the configuration on Buttonwillow’s website…I cant wait. I am going to try and get half a day in also…

Track #13 clockwise
http://www.buttonwillowraceway.com/
click track maps, and then follow directions.
Wow, three of us, at least I’ll make the podium this time, I hope.:slight_smile:

how much is for the 1/2 day open test? I don’t like that configuration, because I sucked at it the first and only time I drove it, so I need to practice as well if possible.

BETO wrote:

Its too expensive for anyone else to get their hand at more practice than I have…:stuck_out_tongue: :ohmy: :silly: :blush: . Its $200 for the full day, and $110 for the half day if I remember correctly. I will definitely be there for the half day, and possibly the whole day, depending on how tomorrow goes…Cant wait to meet everyone and have fun in the middle of no where…:stuck_out_tongue:

Somebody post a good report after the weekend. We want to know how you guys did.

Carter

Carter wrote:

[quote]Somebody post a good report after the weekend. We want to know how you guys did.

Carter[/quote]

I will make a write-up so everyone can read about our weekend…

Well, it appears that my car’s rear subframe bushings need to get replaced so I won’t be driving this weekend. What a bummer. My car looks so nice now with the new decals.

I will be part of a pit crew for a Ford Focus enduro team so I’ll be sure to drop by and say hi to you Spec E30 guys! Good luck!

Mike