Thunder at the The Glen

Only two Spec E30s signed up so far…come on let’s go!

I think the list is a little delayed. I signed up and my name is not on the list yet. I am only going Saturday and Sunday. And hopefully be up there Friday afternoon for some adult beverages.

Where is the Spec E30 base camp going to be?

Peter Thibault

Just waiting for my comp license to show up in the mail and I’ll register - probably for Sat & Sun…

Maiden voyage for the car…

where are you seeing the list? on nasaforums? that’s delayed. i’m signed up for all 3 days.

I’ll be a last minute addition if I can make it. My budget has taken a couple hits in the last week or two and things are not looking as cheerful as I’d hoped. I may be done for the season.

that sucks dwight, i was really looking forward to kicking your a** :slight_smile:

Not to worry, Bob Ott needs his butt whupped too. :laugh: He managed to stay ahead of me at SP which was terribly annoying. So I will assign you that task. :wink:

There is still a chance. I could probably do one day but it grates on me to travel that distance to only have half the fun.

try and come up dwight.

ddavidv wrote:

It’s actually cheaper per mile traveled if you do both days. You would actually be saving money if you stayed both days. B)

Good logic. I’d trust your opinion as a wise man so much more if I didn’t know you had a Fiat. LOL

Ahh, but it is because I have owned a Fiat, Grasshopper that I have become so wise.

And now back on track. Where is everyone? Only 4 signed up so far! Come on people.

Signed up for all 3 days. Gotta figure out how to get down there now…

Does anyone know the schedule?
Ed

I’m not sure the schedule’s available yet. Are you guys thinking about coming up?

where’s everyone staying? there’s some houses to rent there, anyone interested?

any idea if they will have one or two race groups? Looks like DriveGear will be bringing two maybe three cars

Drive-gear.com
Rebuilt transmissions and Spec E30 Rentals

kishg wrote:

Seneca Lodge

andrew240z wrote:

Only 47 cars signed up aso far so it might be one run group if everyone waits until the last minute to sign up again.

excuse me…but what event is this…and when?..this weekend is the Vintage event…I know that.

joel.

10/1-10/3 NASA NE at the Glen. You coming?

-kish