Thunder at the The Glen

shouldn’t have…

Send a link of your vid to NASA. That guy is bad news.

was he drunk? he moved over on you.

Retard 944 driver.
I watched the Saturday race. Good stuff.

Damn 944 drivers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Side note, I run my video camera EVERY TIME my car is on track. You just gave a perfect example why.

Who was driving McIntyre’s car on Saturday? I’ve never seen it go so fast. :lol:

Great seeing everyone, I wish I got to race, it looks like you all had a BLAST out there, but someone has to change Pete’s tires and clean the windshield. Who will be at NJMP at the end of the month? I would like to echo Pete’s big THANK YOU to the no fewer than 8 people who risked their lives to stop and check on us replacing a trailer wheel bearing on route 17, it really shows the dysfunctional family love we all have.

Best,

Justin

It was a great weekend. Had a blast racing at the back of the pack. Glad to hear you guys made it off of 17. Looked funny driving down the road and seeing Pete sitting there in a lawn chair having a beer. At first - I thougt he just got thirsty.
I’ll be at NJMP. Hope we have a repeat of the decent size field and the fun racing.

Oh man, what an awesome weekend. As always it’s good seeing everybody and meeting new drivers, the fact that all of us get along off the track too makes the weekends that much better. The on track action was intense, especially on Sunday, words really can’t describe it, so I’ll leave it to video.
http://www.vimeo.com/15626924

I’ll get Saturday’s up soon.

Congrats to Jon on winning both days and getting the new track record, 2:21.04X (I think), at a finishing weight of almost 2800lbs no less. He did a 20.4 in qualifying on Sunday, but didn’t manage to dip into the 20s during the race.

Can’t wait for NJMP

For the 944 that got into Pete, he was at fault, but I wouldn’t be too harsh on him (hell is freezing over right now with me defending a 944). He had another 944 behind him and Pete was behind me, so even if he checked his mirrors (giving the benefit of the doubt) he might not have seen Pete. Then there was the H2 car on his left going into the bus stop and Jonny poking around on that side too looking for a way through. Me and Pete came from waaayy back too, it was one of those “I’m not touching the brakes until I pass these guys” moments. Yeah, he turned in on him, but it wasn’t the worst thing I’ve seen a 944 do :laugh:

Thanks again to everyone for a great weekend, I have a few photos of the group and a couple on track pics I’ll upload soon. So far, I only have one cleaned up, a stitched panorama of almost all of us on Sunday (thanks to Christian for getting us together for the pic)

secu wrote:

[quote] So far, I only have one cleaned up, a stitched panorama of almost all of us on Sunday (thanks to Christian for getting us together for the pic)
[/quote]

Almost all the cars there :frowning:

Good meeting all of you guys!

secu wrote:

[quote]http://www.vimeo.com/15626924
[/quote]

Great video Sean! Based on your video, I see 2 things that must be wrong with my car. I can’t build any rpms going up the esses, it’s the middle of the back straight until I hit redline in 4th gear, foot is firmly on the floor in 4th when I track out of turn 1. So the car is down on power a bit. Second, the biggest problem with my car, is the driver really needs some major work. It’ll take a few seasons until I iron that issue out though…

Great Video Sean, You have large attachments when going in to the bus stop

Ott was driving Saturday. We traded so he could tell me what he thought of the new S14 in there. Put the M20 back in for Sunday.